GDT: Minnesota Wild @ St. Louis Blues Power Ranger Edition - 8:30 CDT, 4:30 am Suomi

Status
Not open for further replies.

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
QTSPt03.jpg

Never a doubt.

DC4MVP

Visit Our Site For Online Coaching/Film Breakdown!
Dec 23, 2016
Minnesota
www.dchockey.net
No, it was on their game start time graphic showing the entire series they didn't even mention Wild live. Pretty sure they were just mistaken.

Actually the peeps are right....and I know exactly what you're talking about.

They haven't been mentioning "Wild Live" with that graphic. They do that with Twins games too. It's just "Coverage begins at ____." It's not formatted like "Wild Live ___" "Game time ___"

"Coverage begins at 1:00" and doesn't mention pre-game so you think it's a 1:00 start. You turn it on and it's pre-game coverage.

I got burned by that a few times in the regular season. I see "Coverage begins at 7:30" for the next game on the graphic and I think 7:30 game. Go to turn it on and the DirecTV guide says game isn't on until 8pm.

With the hour pre-games for playoff games, FSN didn't make an error with "Coverage begins at 1:00" for the 2pm start.

Jon Riley

May 2, 2015
Oslo
I set the alarm clock, when it went off I just went **** it and got back to sleep.
This morning I made the choice of reading this topic from the beginning, without any spoilers, no highlights.
Best decision ever.
You cracked me up.
Thanks to all of you.
That egg-in-the-frying-pan digression was a wonder.

Allen's chest logo is still puckproof.

If Reaves & Hanzal had collided at center ice I'm pretty sure I would have heard the impact and I live 1.5 hours away from St. Paul. :laugh:

You will be broken, Allen. Oh yes, you will be broken.

A lead???

Wild score? Now I have seen everything

Drop the #$@!ing puck!!!! This isn't all about YOU, linesman!!

Strip hockey! Wild score a goal, take off an article of clothing. Come on, boys!

Must be an unwritten rule that it's unsportsmanlike to shoot while you have the man advantage.

He's so hot right now!

Fun fact: If STL can win 3 games in a row and prove it possible, then MN can do it, too!

This is why we can't have nice things. ;)

I got a nice set for Christmas, and I'm careful to not put any undue pressure on the pan, so I feel like it's not worth dirtying another container just to wisk eggs, haha

That seal they have in their arena clearly needs medical attention. Doesn't sound good at all.

We are gonna turtle for our lives!

We get bonus hockey! :scared:

Fremitus Borealis

Flügelstürmer
Feb 4, 2007
The Slot
Wow, that game almost looked like we swapped goaltenders :amazed: Games 1-3 Dubnyk was good, not great, while Allen was playing out of his mind; game 4 it's exactly the opposite, where Allen is good aside from one he probably should've stopped, and another that wouldn't have happened had he not made a bonehead play.

Let's take advantage of this, boys! :yo:

EDIT: Also, it's almost obligatory at this point, but **** the refs/linesmen. Does the NHL not award the "best" refs of the season with postseason duty the way other sports do? Because these guys seemed like beer league quality.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Wow, that game almost looked like we swapped goaltenders :amazed: Games 1-3 Dubnyk was good, not great, while Allen was playing out of his mind; game 4 it's exactly the opposite, where Allen is good aside from one he probably should've stopped, and another that wouldn't have happened had he not made a bonehead play.

Let's take advantage of this, boys! :yo:

EDIT: Also, it's almost obligatory at this point, but **** the refs/linesmen. Does the NHL not award the "best" refs of the season with postseason duty the way other sports do? Because these guys seemed like beer league quality.

It always seems to be just the most tenured refs and linesmen. Good or not. CoughTimPeelCough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad