Prospect Info: Minnesota Wild Prospect Ranking - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
I'm going with Svetlakov here: already a proven KHL player, even more or less established at the Russia NT (something Kaprizov is yet to achieve), even can make the Olympics team in the right circumstances, for example, can imagine that pretty easily if he and Kaprizov have a good chemistry this year. Not to mention that he can carry the piano (or whichever instruments they prefer) both for Kaprizov and Sokolov at the same time. :)

Saga of the Elk

Honoured Person
May 31, 2008
I'd put a guy like Svetlakov in a tier along with guys like Bertschy, Gabriel, Seeler, Michalek: proven pros with a decent chance to play an NHL role. Svetlakov's production and pedigree are encouraging; I like that pick a lot.

Shaw is the highest upside guy for me at this point.

Looking forward to watching some of the new college guys and crossing my fingers on Jacob Golden too.

I still have a soft spot for the lower tier guys who ended up in Quad City last season: Gilmour, Jenys, Lang, Labbe. Maybe one of them gets pointed in the right direction this season.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Definitely at the dart board stage of things. I went Kahkonen because he did well last season. No idea if the Wild will sign him. I also like Michalek, Svetlakov and Shaw here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad