News Article: Mind-Blowing-Eric Lindros trade still having ripple effects

token grinder

Facts Get Deleted
Sep 29, 2009
Alleged Mod Abuser
I pulled this from the main board, and it may be the most mind-blowing thing I have seen. Dude put a ton of work into it. All stems from the Lindros trade when he was drafted.

I think someone said there are now 16 degrees from it and we are in it a ton. In fact the Victor Bartley trade, because of Stefan Elliot is in the Lindros tree.

Mods-If you would, let this have some run before merging it in the around the nhl thread. It will get lost and people should look at it for the sheer number of players involved in it. Colin Wilson, Jan Hlavac, and more.

Crazy

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1644263&page=8

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
It is amazing; tarheelhockey is also one of my favorite posters on HFB in general. Always makes lucid comments with support and has a sense of humor.

braindead

Jul 14, 2005
The cookie spoke
Any guess on a trade directly by the pred's that generates the most ripples? Maybe vokoun for picks, which I think led to spaling who has been passed around since. I don't recall Hawks doing anything with the sully second round picks. Maybe Dunham for zids for ryan jones/picks?

token grinder

Facts Get Deleted
Sep 29, 2009
Alleged Mod Abuser
Any guess on a trade directly by the pred's that generates the most ripples? Maybe vokoun for picks, which I think led to spaling who has been passed around since. I don't recall Hawks doing anything with the sully second round picks. Maybe Dunham for zids for ryan jones/picks?

the zids trade netted budish I thought and that has gone nowhere. I would bet either the vokoun trade did. The only other huge trade was Kimmo and hartnell, but that netted Blum.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Necro alert! I just spent a couple of mins trying to edit the link in the OP before scrolling down... ah, ancient thread!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad