Confirmed Trade: [MIN/NJD] Mario Lucia and Christoph Bertschy for Viktor Loov

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Bertchsy has always looked decent to me whenever he got called up, and has a shot to be a decent bottom 6 guy long term.

Lucia isn't good.

Reactions: Ana Crusis

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
What is Loov?

I'll show myself out

But seriously, is Loov any good?
Oh man that was such a bad pun that it made me laugh! You probably don’t know this but he trolled the Toronto media with his name. First he said it was pronounced loove and a year later he said he wanted it pronounced love just to change it up! and hes a 5-6 guy at best, not terrible.

Reactions: Lapa

Randy Randerson

Jul 28, 2016
Hamilton
What is Loov?

I'll show myself out

But seriously, is Loov any good?
probably a career AHL'er at this point, he had some promise at one point in the Leafs system. Huge hitter, good skater, not terrible offensively but no standout tools either

great character though, funny in interviews and the nickname potential was endless

Reactions: Lapa

Wabit

May 23, 2016
probably a career AHL'er at this point, he had some promise at one point in the Leafs system. Huge hitter, good skater, not terrible offensively but no standout tools either

great character though, funny in interviews and the nickname potential was endless

A huge hitter is something lacking from Wild d-men for years.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Loov was a good prospect. Wish he'd turned out here in Toronto

Wish you didn't use the past tense.

Wild actually have lots of "skill" on the D, but could use some size and physicality, assuming, of course, that he can skate a bit. Good deal for the Wild in that they open up a roster spot, but otherwise nothing to see here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad