Waived: [MIN] F Vinni Lettieri waived by the Wild (cleared)

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Grandson of Lou Nanne, this was expected with the return of Gaudreau from injury before anyone tries tying it into a trade.

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
As a Ranger, I remember him as an AAAA kind of guy who was good in the minors but didn’t exactly fit into a bottom-6 role. I thought he could carve out a good 3rd line role if he buys into a physical game, but he never really gained size.

He can step in from time to time and produce here and there, which looks like this was how this stint went with the Wild.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
As a Ranger, I remember him as an AAAA kind of guy who was good in the minors but didn’t exactly fit into a bottom-6 role. I thought he could carve out a good 3rd line role if he buys into a physical game, but he never really gained size.

Pretty much the same thing still. He's not really a detriment on the fourth line, but he doesn't really bring much there either. Was a pretty decent option as an injury callup, but not a guy I would want to carry full time.

Reactions: Charlie Conway

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN

He can step in from time to time and produce here and there, which looks like this was how this stint went with the Wild.
He showed good moments, didn’t get much opportunity with the team playing from behind most nights. Had a couple low lights too, but displayed solid skill and a good motor, his shot shows potential. Very reasonable call up option, I am moderately surprised he made it through. Better brain than a lot of guys in the NHL right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad