[Millions] Cammy wants out?

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell
Only reason I would want to move up is to take one of the big three. I'm not sure the difference between Barkov and say Lindholm is worth both of our late first rounders. If Feaster can pull off our 6th + 22nd + roster I'd be all for it.

Unless Feaster pulls a Burke-like string of moves that turns our later picks into higher ones and we trade all three to take Mackinnon...

bloggerfanthe*

Thefanblogger is saying that Gio and 28th pick will be moved for Nino Niederreiter. Will be announced once the cup final is over.

I call BS. I wouldn't even do Gio straight up for Nino let alone adding the 28th pick in a deep draft.

Wabbit

Jun 22, 2013
For the last time when has Shanny ever built a successful team in the NHL or AHL? When has he ever even run a franchise? When was the last time he had to hire a GM? When was the last time he himself was a GM? When was the last time he was trained by a team to take up a management position?

I think you will find his credentials rather nonexistent and yet this is the man who is going not only gut our front office but bring in a new GM to take the reins. If you want to be pessimistic this is the first place you should start as he is nothing but a name and he certainly isn't coming in with a large amount of respect for the way in which he has done his current job.
Whoa buddy! I was actually kidding about the Shanny thing.....next time i'll use a smiley face to denote humor. I still don't like Feaster though.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Whoa buddy! I was actually kidding about the Shanny thing.....next time i'll use a smiley face to denote humor. I still don't like Feaster though.

I wasnt joking. Maybe Shanahan doesn't have hockey ops experience at a management level, but at least he's a hockey guy, knows what it takes to win, and will bring fresh ideas. I actually thought he did a great job in disciplinary and R&D. He came out strong and cracked down on head hits, and once guys realized they were serious and stopped head hunting deliberately, Shanahan eased up.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Thefanblogger is saying that Gio and 28th pick will be moved for Nino Niederreiter. Will be announced once the cup final is over.

I call BS. I wouldn't even do Gio straight up for Nino let alone adding the 28th pick in a deep draft.

No way. Even Feaster isn't so crazy to leave us with no defense whatsoever. Although Nino for Tanguay or Cammy would make more sense for our organization

Galungulon

Jun 20, 2013
No way. Even Feaster isn't so crazy to leave us with no defense whatsoever. Although Nino for Tanguay or Cammy would make more sense for our organization
I wouldn't suggest that on the main page unless you want the NYI fans to have an aneurysm lol

Wabbit

Jun 22, 2013
I wasnt joking. Maybe Shanahan doesn't have hockey ops experience at a management level, but at least he's a hockey guy, knows what it takes to win, and will bring fresh ideas. I actually thought he did a great job in disciplinary and R&D. He came out strong and cracked down on head hits, and once guys realized they were serious and stopped head hunting deliberately, Shanahan eased up.

I agree with all of this, and i do like Shanny, but i'm a little apprehensive. In the back of my mind, i'm a little worried he could end up like Nieuwendyk. I still would be excited to see him come over though.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012

Hack.
This is just like Eklund, making **** up just for some hits, retweets or follows.
Gio is one of the two vets on the flames that could fetch big time returns. Him straight up for Nino is overpayment by the Flames. Would rather see Couturier in our jersey than Nino if Calgary was dealing Gio.

bloggerfanthe*

Well looks like thefanblogger made that crap up. Cup final is over and no deal.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Well looks like thefanblogger made that crap up. Cup final is over and no deal.

450x268px-700ac23d_tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpeg

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
With Snow as their GM, its certainly possible

Yeah no way would Snow pony up Nino to aquire Tanguay or Cammy. The Isles are set at forward for next year with the exception of a top line RWer. Garth will probably sign another Boyes-like stopgap to play there while Strome gets his feet wet in the AHL next year. It makes a lot of sense from a financial standpoint and hockey standpoint. Why give up prime assets (such as Nino/#15) for a player, most likely making A LOT of money, that the Isles only need for a year, two at most? Whoever is put with JT will produce enough to the point where is won't hurt the team too much.

The Isles need a top four defenseman right now to take that next step in their development, a legit top line RW is icing on the cake.

Mattman456

Aug 5, 2012
Reports from Chicago Leddy is trade bait
To Calgary:
D-Leddy
2013 1st (30th)

To Chicago:
LW/C-Cammy

Package up
22nd, 28th, 30th for Edmonton 7th pick Nurse
Take Monohan 6th

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
To Calgary:
D-Leddy
2013 1st (30th)

To Chicago:
LW/C-Cammy

Package up
Take Monohan 6th

:help: Step away from the drugs. On what planet does make sense for the Hawks. They wouldn't move Leddy for him. Even if they did, how would they afford him?

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
To Calgary:
D-Leddy
2013 1st (30th)

To Chicago:
LW/C-Cammy

Package up
Take Monohan 6th

Wow! If Cammy holds that much value in your mind you're going to be disappointed when/if he's traded.

We'd be lucky to get a late 1st, never mind adding a solid/young #3/4 D.

Side note: I would never, ever trade three late 1st rounders for Darnell Nurse.
Klimchuck + McCoshen + Santini > Nurse

cgychieffan

Oct 19, 2008
If cam really does want out, and the flames can also save that cash, that leaves feaster with a number of Moves. Assuming Cavy would agree to come..What do you all think about the team looking like this.. is it plausible??

Hudler Lecavelier Stepniak
Baerschi Monohan Jones
Glencross Backlund Hanowski
Horak Stajan Jackman
UFA Reinhart House
Granland

Trade cami for picknplayer, your only adding Cavs salary but minus Cami...with that much dough you can do anything with your D and/or goalie and maybe even get fucale at 22

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad