Youtube: Milan Lucic vs Michael Haley April 7, 2017

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Pretty one sided, that is kind of how I expected the Haley/Reaves tilt to go if it lasted. Tip of the hat to Haley for sticking up for his teammate.

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006
The Sharks announcers went out of their way to avoid mentioning how much Haley was getting dominated in that fight. :laugh:

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
Haley likes fighting the Kassians and Nurses of the world. But I guess we know now why he had his eyes glued to his skates anytime Lucic was on the ice with him this season.

Nothing Is New

Sep 26, 2011
Good to see Haley lose one. He'd better stick to non-fighting Euros to rough up. Lucic too much for him.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Haley likes fighting the Kassians and Nurses of the world. But I guess we know now why he had his eyes glued to his skates anytime Lucic was on the ice with him this season.
Yeah, that's why he was the one who asked for the fight....

Kassian and Nurse both have weight and half a foot on Haley and he handled them. I don't see what you're getting at.

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
Did Haley bother to even throw a punch ?
Looks like he just grabbed hold for the ride.
Trying to take Lucic out of the game for 5 minutes didn't work out so well.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Did Haley bother to even throw a punch ?
Looks like he just grabbed hold for the ride.
Trying to take Lucic out of the game for 5 minutes didn't work out so well.
Lucic is 6-3 with a huge reach and unreal strength. He held Haley at bay, but Haley also did a good job not getting his face rearranged. Lucic made it near impossible for Haley to land anything.

A Pointed Stick

No Idea About The Future
Dec 23, 2010
Good to see Haley lose one. He'd better stick to non-fighting Euros to rough up. Lucic too much for him.

It is very brave of you to admit you know nothing of Haley and who he is willing to square with. For a guy who is 5'9" or less he takes on some big boys. Middleweights get dominated by him usually which is where he should fight, but he is not afraid to go after much bigger guys. He wins more than he loses and I have never seen him fight a wimpy European or otherwise. I have seen him floor some heavy weights though. You are picking on the wrong fighter saying what you said.

Haley is welcome to play on my 4th line any day. Boy can throw and has an eye for getting a solid shot through to end a fight.

A Pointed Stick

No Idea About The Future
Dec 23, 2010
He has 16 fights this year, some with legit heavies, and zero of them are european.

Do people even think or research before posting dumb ****??

Exactly.

My favorite is when a middleweight who likes to pick on short guys squares with him and you can tell they don't know his history. Then he puts them down and they never fight him again.

Blitzago*

Dec 11, 2015
It is very brave of you to admit you know nothing of Haley and who he is willing to square with. For a guy who is 5'9" or less he takes on some big boys. Middleweights get dominated by him usually which is where he should fight, but he is not afraid to go after much bigger guys. He wins more than he loses and I have never seen him fight a wimpy European or otherwise. I have seen him floor some heavy weights though. You are picking on the wrong fighter saying what you said.

Haley is welcome to play on my 4th line any day. Boy can throw and has an eye for getting a solid shot through to end a fight.

A quick lookup of haley says he is 5'11

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
Exactly.

My favorite is when a middleweight who likes to pick on short guys squares with him and you can tell they don't know his history. Then he puts them down and they never fight him again.

When you say "middleweight", are you talking about weight only, or are you referring to fighters? Because if you think a fighter doesn't know who the fighters are on the other team, you're delusional.

LMFAO

May 20, 2010
When you say "middleweight", are you talking about weight only, or are you referring to fighters? Because if you think a fighter doesn't know who the fighters are on the other team, you're delusional.

I once spoked to Patrick Bordeleau and he had no idea who Tom Sestito was... this was when they were both in the NHL.

Homesick

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Calgary
Yeah, that's why he was the one who asked for the fight....

Kassian and Nurse both have weight and half a foot on Haley and he handled them. I don't see what you're getting at.

He has 16 fights this year, some with legit heavies, and zero of them are european.

Do people even think or research before posting dumb ****??
Nurse has 5" and 8lbs
Kassian has 4" and 12lbs

Haley is 31 years old and has a **** ton more experience so quit making homer excuses for him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad