Mikko Koivu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
I know he is more of a defensive type player, but what kind of offensive upside does he have in the NHL? Can he be a 20-25 goal scorer?

He only has 5 goals this year so far, I see him finishing with around 10. How much will he improve next year?

Thanks.

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
habsfan15 said:
I know he is more of a defensive type player, but what kind of offensive upside does he have in the NHL? Can he be a 20-25 goal scorer?

He only has 5 goals this year so far, I see him finishing with around 10. How much will he improve next year?

Thanks.

The guy is finnish, he'll be an excellent player by the time he's 27 but you know he'll get there. I see him as an excellent and dependable two-way forward much like his older brother.

TK79

Jul 5, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
Leachmeister2000 said:
The guy is finnish, he'll be an excellent player by the time he's 27 but you know he'll get there. I see him as an excellent and dependable two-way forward much like his older brother.

Saku is a much flashier player than Mikko. The younger Koivu seems to play a bit more efficiently than his bro. I think Mikko's upside is a 20 goal 60 point 2nd-line center.

firstroundbust

lacks explosiveness
Mar 3, 2004
Parts Unknown
well last year in the AHL he put up 20 goals, 48 points, and missed a bunch of time due to an appendectomy...

I'd say Mikko Mouse is a 20-25 goal 35-40 assist two way center.

This kid is gonna be really really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->