Player Discussion: Mikhail Sergachev - Part 2

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Major Kudos Sergachev. We have watched loads of proud moments throughout Lightning history, you just added to all that last night!!! Thanks for the hard work Serg, or as my wife would say, Sergiee...
The team showed.they will go out and fight for another brother again. We lacked that this year. Now comes the hard part we have to do it all over again 3 times in a row. The players need to beBe prepared to lay it all on the line and go all out every shift to live to fight another day. We can't take shifts off.

Reactions: Peacefool

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
I Just wanty to say that Sergy was great this Play off, great stuff, we missed him in a first games, its hard to win a former SC finalist with 2 rokkies and Dumba (even though I dont think he was as bad as people say about him), Perbix at the D

Reactions: BoltsFanSinceDay1

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Credit to Sergachev and whoever helped him along the way, the true unsung heroes.

Someone made the comment that he was playing simple having returned and weirdly enough, I hope he simplifies his game on exits and in our zone. We desperately need him to take a step forward in our end. Transition and offensive zone is fine. We just need him to be better defensively.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad