OK lets roll with that.... game 1lineup

Ovi - Kuz - Oshiee
Bura - Nick - JDubs
Chimera - MJ <--> Beagle/FO
Laich/Latta - Richards - Wilson

SLang

Nov 29, 2005
Huntington Beach, CA
I'm not sure I can follow you on that one. You mean that you will be happy for his success but unhappy because he's having success on another team?

Exactly. Happy that he got his **** together, unhappy that he didn't do it last year. And to do it for the team that got Justin Williams just adds to the sting.

Papa Mocha 15

I love the smell of ice in the morning.
Nov 27, 2008
Hanging with Brad Doty.
Agreed with Slang. Happy for him if he succeeds, but bummed he couldn't pull it together when in LA and it stings a bit more that we lost JW MR. Game 7 to the same team. If LA makes it to the finals, we expect to see you guys there. Should make good TV. Best of luck.

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
The one thing that stands out to me -- he's dead tired at the end of many shifts. Kind of like Kuznetsov used to look initially. Which leads me to believe that there still might be significant room for improvement once he really gets into shape. The fact that he can hang right now, despite this, bodes well IMO.

Kathryn Tappen

yeah whatever ****
Jun 17, 2013
I really hope he bounces back. Easily one of my favorite players...In 2010 he was arguably the most well rounded player

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
After looking slow to these eyes, his wheels no longer appear to be a glaring issue for a 4C. Very happy. This is the kind of pickup that could elevate his game come postseason when it matters most. I expect more good things...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad