Confirmed with Link: Mike Reilly to Montreal for a 2019 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Opens up a spot and keeps Seeler up here. Olofsson to get back into the lineup regularly. Opens up a roster spot for Kunin or Greenway. Thought they might be able to get a 4th, but oh well. Good luck to Mikey.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
i really liked the way he skated and will be sad to see him go. he takes a few too many chances currently but with the right coaching i think could be a good D man. ps im not an olofsson fan.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Reilly gets the same return as Graovac, a Caps 5th round pick.

I hope Reilly has some thick skin, MTL can be rough on a player. With MTL trading Marrow earlier Reilly should get some decent playing time, and not be pressbox fodder. For his sake I hope he finds some consistency to his game.

Saga of the Elk

Honoured Person
May 31, 2008
To the Habs for a 5th. Not great, but whatever. Best of luck to Reilly.

I think that is fantastic work by Fletch. He was only a 4th round pick in the first place. Something for nothing. He'll fit right in with this season's Habs.

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
Reilly gets the same return as Graovac, a Caps 5th round pick.

I hope Reilly has some thick skin, MTL can be rough on a player. With MTL trading Marrow earlier Reilly should get some decent playing time, and not be pressbox fodder. For his sake I hope he finds some consistency to his game.
Montreal’s pick that the Wild got for Reilly was Washington’s too.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
eh, whatever. Can't have a guy like Reilly on the team. Too many mistakes.

Bruce Granville

Oct 11, 2014
Opens up a spot and keeps Seeler up here. Olofsson to get back into the lineup regularly. Opens up a roster spot for Kunin or Greenway. Thought they might be able to get a 4th, but oh well. Good luck to Mikey.
It was a 3rd until last night's game...

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
Mikey Reilly's bonehead move vs. the Sharks cost the Wild a round there.

Hand Wes a hankie.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
I was pumped for him to come in and deal on the PP. That never really happened, sadly. Hope he figures it all out, but kinda doubting it.

Goose312

May 15, 2015
Seems likely if no one traded for him he would have ended up on waivers anyway. My hope was a 4th so not really disappointed with a 5th.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Seems likely if no one traded for him he would have ended up on waivers anyway. My hope was a 4th so not really disappointed with a 5th.
If he wasn't traded, he'd have been here rest of the season. No waivers to the AHL post trade deadline.

He'd have to have been waived yesterday with Stewert.

Marlowe Syn

R-O-C-K-F-O-R-D
Sep 2, 2008
I'm just glad he's gone. Anything of value we get in return is gravy. Just didn't read hockey IQ on this kid. Good luck in Montreal kid. You're going to need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad