Value of: Mike Green

Konk

Mar 11, 2008
Pulock for Green? Are people nuts?

Pending UFAs like Green don't bring back much more than picks and/or prospects at the deadline. Pulock is a promising young defender who isn't going to be moved for a pending UFA.

72hockey guy

Nov 24, 2017
Pulock for Green? Are people nuts?

Pending UFAs like Green don't bring back much more than picks and/or prospects at the deadline. Pulock is a promising young defender who isn't going to be moved for a pending UFA.
I dont know if you were responding to me, but if you were, I was saying I dont want green because he would stand in the way of Pulock.

Green while good is the past. Pulock should have a bright future ahead of him

Reactions: IODCPiper

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I think there will be many other defensemen that would be a much better fit for the Maple Leafs than Mike Green.

I think it would be a mistake for Toronto to target Green.

Toronto needs a top 4 guy

Green is a top 4 guy

Therefore Toronto should target Green

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Would you do a first straight across? I don't think Mike Green's going to return any more than that.

Depends where the 1st is. If it is 25 or lower, they probably want more, and if it is 17-24 that would probably be enough I would think. Lot of people don't seem to watch Green play anymore, as on a poor Detroit team, his offensive play is pretty good and defensive play is decent. If he goes to a better team, talent wise, like Edmonton, Toronto, Chicago, Pittsburgh, etc, he would fit in very well and be a great addition to the team. He skates very well still and has very good patience with the puck, especially when in the offensive zone. He walks the blue line with the puck better than most d-men in the league.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
He's getting a first no adds needed. Maybe if there was some sort of bidding war.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad