Waived: Mike Cammalleri for buy-out purposes

Devilsfan118

Sing us a song, you're the Schiano man
Jun 11, 2010
NJ
Holy **** this makes me happy. No more slacking it out there!

IN SHERO WE TRUST..?!

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Surprised they didn't give him a chance to bounce back. He keeps himself in shape.

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ
Surprised they didn't give him a chance to bounce back. He keeps himself in shape.

His daughter was also sick and you have to imagine that took a toll on him too. Devils fans have been way too hard on him. He was nearly a ppg the year before.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Yes! I would assume that means we're signing Shatty or making another big move

Could very well be independent. More about creating a permanent spot for one of the young kids. We have a ton of C/LW types and we had no idea where to slot them last year. Cammalleri ended up playing some games at RW last season as a result to unsexy results.

It's not like we didn't already have ample cap space to begin with. Especially if the team is giving Hischier a chance to make the team out of camp, that's gonna push another center to wing. If anything, this opens up a permanent spot for Blandisi or Quenneville to earn.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
whoa, didnt expect this. i still think he definitely has something left in the tank. bet he ends up in pittsburgh on 87/71 wing and pots 20+.

RememberTheName

Conductor of the Schmid Bandwagon
Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
Also Cammalleri last season was HORRIBLE. He went on a stretch where he had 1 goal in 41 games and practically drifted his way through the season

DeVols

#VFL
Jan 31, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Same thing I posted in the Devils' board but...

One would think Shero would have to have someone lined up in free agency (Dadonov?) or via trade, right?

We have no RW depth and it's not like we needed this cap space to make other signings (Shattenkirk).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad