Player Discussion Mika Zibanejad [Warning Post #3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Points in 15 of his first 23 games (22pts)
Points in 9 of his last 11 games, (15 pts)
That's 24 out of 34 that he has scored at least a point.

Injured vs Vancouver on Nov. 26th (or was it 2 days prior vs Detroit) regardless.
Coming back from injury on December 19. The next 30 games, Mika promptly scored all of 6 goals and a scant 3 assists. 9 pts. in 30 games! That's Peter Holland production.
It's easy to see his injury was detrimental to his play, coupled with Kreids being out as well.

Just thought I'd share the actual numbers and what anyone might want to project.

Even though technically Mika missed only 10 games, one could easily guesstimate he actually missed closer to 35. Seems to me that a ppg from a healthy Zbad, isn't a stretch. A good thing.
Still say he isn't a TRUE 1A. Not yet anyway.

Last edited:

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
You folks are easy!
"I'm not actually posting the most insipid things imaginable and embarrassing myself in the process. I'm just showing how 'easy' you all are to stir up! By 'easy' I mean you post small, simple responses that question my intellect and make me feel like a dope. God you're all so easy in that regard! Why does that qualify as easy? Idk I'm just desperate to salvage my bruised ego!Ah- I mean you can't bruise my ego, it's hard as steel you soft, tissue charmin millenial!"

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Just stop responding. Mika is a millennial and soft plus doesn’t play hard therefore to today’s hockey fan he is PERFECT.

Yeah, I did.
I could've possibly had a some what of a normal convo with haveandare and shinchanyo but then the trolls decided they had nothing better to do.
Hey..but if you ever want to check out a bunch of useless hole digging memes or gangster rap gifs this is clearly the place to be :thumbu:
BTW..That Zbad really showed that last place team a thing or two last night, didn't he?!
:laugh:

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Good news for you. Mika has become my favorite player on the Rangers, so that means he will likely be traded. Lol.

Lol..I don't necessarily even want to see him traded.
I just want him in a position where he belongs and that's not as the #1C

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
No.. I'm not happy.
We're missing the playoffs.
Aside from that, I don't need you or anyone else telling me what players I should like or dislike for whatever reason.
Yet, if I don't agree I must be a f***ing moron right?
It's absurd.
You have your favorites and I have mine so how about we just leave it at that..

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
No.. I'm not happy.
Aside from that, I don't need you or anyone else telling me what players I should like or dislike for whatever reason.
Yet, if I don't agree I must be a ****ing moron right?
It's absurd.
I agree with part of this

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
No.. I'm not happy.
Yet, if I don't agree I must be a ****ing moron right?
It's absurd.
I don't think anyone called you that

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
We should just forget the labels and be happy we have center capable of scoring 30 goals.

I don't know what generational forwards we've had that Rangers fans have such bizarre expectations on forwards.
Yes, we should. In answer to your last paragraph/?.......I think it just may be we all want that kind of dominting player that you can count on every game and nearing 80-100 pts.
If my eyes aren't deceiving me......Kreids and Zbad may become just that.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Yeah, he said "I want to prove", let's not mince words here.

For me, that's a good thing. He doesn't feel he "already has" proven it's a good deal for the Rangers. He wants to do MORE, and be better. Right now, I consider him a very good 2c. It's not a BAD thing to have 2 very good 2c's, (1 impersonating a 1c) but do we have that already or even within the organization ? We don't know yet.

It's a good start anyway.

Reactions: shinchanyo

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
Points in 15 of his first 23 games (22pts)
Points in 9 of his last 11 games, (15 pts)
That's 24 out of 34 that he has scored at least a point.

Injured vs Vancouver on Nov. 26th (or was it 2 days prior vs Detroit) regardless.
Coming back from injury on December 19. The next 30 games, Mika promptly scored all of 6 goals and a scant 3 assists. 9 pts. in 30 games! That's Peter Holland production.
It's easy to see his injury was detrimental to his play, coupled with Kreids being out as well.

Just thought I'd share the actual numbers and what anyone might want to project.

Even though technically Mika missed only 10 games, one could easily guesstimate he actually missed closer to 35. Seems to me that a ppg from a healthy Zbad, isn't a stretch. A good thing.
Still say he isn't a TRUE 1A. Not yet anyway.

This is a real stretch.

I know its a shitty year but let's call things for what they are.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Thank goodness

iyKwKrY.png

Reactions: Fvital92

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
What a softie, we should replace him with someone who has grit and skills like Cizikas.

Masterful job at twisting my words around just to take a shot.
But I'm not surprised that you have clearly have nothing better to do.
Good job bro

Who needs defensive fwds or penalty killers anyway?
Maybe we can just roll 3 lines this year :thumbu:

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Masterful job at twisting my words around just to take a shot.
But I'm not surprised that you have clearly have nothing better to do.
Good job bro

Who needs defensive fwds or penalty killers anyway?
Maybe we can just roll 3 lines this year :thumbu:
Ha Ha

Reactions: NYR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad