Injury Report: Mika Zibanejad out with concussion

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Did this happen in practice? I haven’t watched as many games as I did last year, but from what I have seen, I cannot think of a hit that Zibanejad took all season that would have caused a concussion.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
The worst player to lose to injury would be Henrik because we'd be stuck with finding out just how good Pavelec is. Zibanejad is probably the second worst--primarily because he's our best center and we're weak at the position. Hopefully it's not a serious concussion and he's not out very long.

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
giphy.gif

ZiGOODejad

intangibles
Nov 30, 2013
this is f***ed this whole thing is f***ed wheres the bridge i must lead all of the faithful. No but seriously concussions are no joke hopefully he has a quick rebound and it doesn't affect his play too long.

Reactions: TheGortonConspiracy

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
Did this happen in practice? I haven’t watched as many games as I did last year, but from what I have seen, I cannot think of a hit that Zibanejad took all season that would have caused a concussion.
Must be at practice. I watched everygame this year and can't remember him taking a strong hit.
Seriously, our luck is terrible.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
The worst player to lose to injury would be Henrik because we'd be stuck with finding out just how good Pavelec is. Zibanejad is probably the second worst--primarily because he's our best center and we're weak at the position. Hopefully it's not a serious concussion and he's not out very long.
Hank would be the worst because we already know how good Pavelec is, and it’s not very good at all.

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
Must be at practice. I watched everygame this year and can't remember him taking a strong hit.
Seriously, our luck is terrible.
I don't remember which game but he took a big hit a few games ago. If he is out long term, this team isn't making the playoffs.

member 116805

Did his hands slip when he put his head phones on? Can't remember seeing him getting hit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->