Miikka Kiprusoff's HOF Case

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
His peak was very good but that's about it. Had he sustained it for a few more years he's probably be in and maybe have a Vezina. But he didn't so my answer is no.

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
His peak was very good but that's about it. Had he sustained it for a few more years he's probably be in and maybe have a Vezina. But he didn't so my answer is no.

but... he has a vezina and was very close to having 2. If not 3.

He had 3 straight Vezina quality seasons with a strike in between. one he didnt play enough games and the other was one of the best goaltending seasons by two goalies of all-time.

i agree hes not in BUT if people think Lundqvist is a lock than Kipper should be in the HoF. Thats why I think there are no first ballot goalie HoF’ers since Brodeur

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
but... he has a vezina and was very close to having 2. If not 3.

He had 3 straight Vezina quality seasons with a strike in between. one he didnt play enough games and the other was one of the best goaltending seasons by two goalies of all-time.

i agree hes not in BUT if people think Lundqvist is a lock than Kipper should be in the HoF. Thats why I think there are no first ballot goalie HoF’ers since Brodeur

I don't know that Lundqvist is a lock, but that's a weird argument to make that Kipprusoff should be in if Lundqvist gets in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad