Mid First Rd Picks (its always the top ten)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rather Gingerly 1*

Takkie said:
do you think Valabik will be drafted in the first round? i hope not.

I think it is slam-dunk he will go in the first round. Possibly, inside the top 20 picks

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Swedish defenseman Johan Fransson. He has been outstanding in the SEL lately and it is my opinion that he isn't too far from getting the shot to play with the Swedish national team.
His skating is eye candy and the way he controlls and carries the puck reminds of Lidström and Kim Johnsson, definitely not saying he will become a superstar in the NHL, just stating there are some similarities. Defensively he could still improve although it should be noted that he leads his team with a +9.

Me like Fransson very mucho :)

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Predatore said:
Swedish defenseman Johan Fransson. He has been outstanding in the SEL lately and it is my opinion that he isn't too far from getting the shot to play with the Swedish national team.
His skating is eye candy and the way he controlls and carries the puck reminds of Lidström and Kim Johnsson, definitely not saying he will become a superstar in the NHL, just stating there are some similarities. Defensively he could still improve although it should be noted that he leads his team with a +9.

Me like Fransson very mucho :)

I have read that the Habs assistant GM Savard wanted to draft Fransson last year, so I would expect them to be interested in him if he still around at 20th or so where they should end up picking.

Rather Gingerly 1*

montreal said:
I have read that the Habs assistant GM Savard wanted to draft Fransson last year, so I would expect them to be interested in him if he still around at 20th or so where they should end up picking.

Why didn't Monteal select him then?

Rather Gingerly 1*

montreal said:

Do you think Montreal would draft another smallish, finesse d-man though? They already have Markov and Konstantin Korneev is in the system.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Rather Gingerly 1 said:
Do you think Montreal would draft another smallish, finesse d-man though? They already have Markov and Konstantin Korneev is in the system.

Savard liked him last year, and he's having a great season this year, one would have to think that Savard will like him again this year if he's there when we select unless there's a player they like more. Forget todays size it's the talent that Savard and Timmins will go for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad