GDT: Michigan vs Notre Dame NCAA Frozen Four Semi Final

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
That's probably the only reason why some would be afraid of him and maybe, just maybe, prefer Boqvist. Because of the 10-months difference. But it wouldn't be a problem to me.

I'm talking from a drafting philosophy pov as i haven't seen any of them play.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
If we trade Pacioretty....don't look for a Captain. We have him already. JAKE EVANS!!!!! ;)

I mean, seriously, we have to put everything in perspective. But....we just don't have the luxury to lose him.

Reactions: Stive Morgan

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Arpon Basu is right, the only incentive we had for Evans was burning a year of his contract by signing him prior to season's end. Now with him going to the Finals, we can't do that. We really really have to hope that he loved the Montreal guys around him all year long. And that he will sign with us.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
If we trade Pacioretty....don't look for a Captain. We have him already. JAKE EVANS!!!!! ;)

I mean, seriously, we have to put everything in perspective. But....we just don't have the luxury to lose him.

Despite his draft rank i think he's a very good prospect. He has a fair shot at becoming a good 3rd liner. Maybe more you never know.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
the way he gave his interview about his thought on Montreal and wanted to concentrate on the frozen for, im realy optimistic of him signing with us. he also knows we need centers!
I mean, it wasn't exactly a secret.

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
Laval Rocket still have two games after the Habs last' (On 13th and 14th of April)

If Evans is signed, can he be assigned to the AHL and still have a year burned to his ELC?

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
Didn't he say earlier this year that he highly respected Montreal for drafting him and giving him a chance when no one else would?

He's from Toronto. If I were drafted by the Leafs and had the chance to sign with any team, I'd choose the Habs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->