OT: Michigan Sports Talk Part VII: NFC North Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
Woooo a team I'm rooting for is definitely making it to the finals! Go Blue!

And BOOM! Michigan hockey punches their ticket to the Frozen Four, on top of the hoops conquest. Mel Pearson has done a hell of a job his 1st year, to say the least.

Reactions: Ezekial

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
An entertaining home opener between two bad teams. Nothing really you can complain about.

I would feel bad for the suckers sitting outside. But odds are many of them were "tanked" to begin with.

Hawaiibros

May 18, 2017
Honestly, the Pistons are in a bad position for 3-4 years right, so I would like to see a piece added to the core, so I thought who else could they add, without giving up a piece of the core? I see that there might be some tension with Wiggins in Minnesota, it is a bad contract but we could dump leur. So I would propose.

Stanley, leur, ish, and Bullock (or a 1st) for wiggins, Tyrus jones.

They get shooting and depth, build around KAT and Butler. We get a borderline star that fits our age.

Jackson/buycks/Jones
Kennard/galloway
Wiggins/mle(hopefully tyreke)/2nd
Griffen/tolliver/ellensen
Drummond/moreland

U get a coach who realizes how to stagger the lineup and that is a playoff team with potential for alot more if healthy

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
Shocker of all shockers, UofM chokes against Notre Dame in the Frozen Four on a last second goal.

I know you were being sarcastic, but I think the shocker is that they made the FF: young team, new coach, rebound year, no Lockwood in the line up. Plus Hayden Lavigne is fantastically inconsistent in net.

Notre Dame has been playing with some serious mojo but their luck needs to run out sometime.

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
If I showed you this image, who do you think won?
fJScU08.gif

mVQNx

ESPN

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
fairly quiet offseason for the lions

should be an interesting season with patricia at the helm. Cant wait to watch more Stafford. Looking for Golladay to become a big time player, rounding out our receiving corps.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland

Want to know what will attract great UFA to Michigan teams? It might just be Meijer. I'm waiting for the first ad to pop up, "Son of a bitch, it's just some kind of store."

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
And the lions take a center

.......???

I think Patricia plans on breaking that 6 year streak of not having a 100 yard rusher. Glasgow slides in at left guard, all of a sudden if healthy the lions could have a top o line in the league. Swanson was really holding them back

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
It's not that it really even was a bad pick. The Lions can't run the ball nor really even protect Stafford.

The problem is that they didn't trade down. That's what makes it bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->