Prospect Info: Michal Cajkovsky

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
Jason Guarente ‏@JasonGuarente 15h
Cajkovsky has a chance to lead the ECHL in goals by a defenseman. He's 21.

More from Guarente on Cajkovsky: http://www2.readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=526997

"As offensively gifted as he is, he's also great in the d-zone," Banwell said. "He's a really strong guy. He's physical. We just get it and move it out. That's all anyone can ask from a solid defenseman."

Banwell is Cajkovsky's D-partner.

I hope Hershey re-ups this kid. Seems to have some potential.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
He caught my eye in camp.

Of course, many players do.

It sounds like Hershey with a cup of coffee callup for next year

#TokenReply

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Is he under our umbrella of prospects, or would we still have to sign him? Or does he still have to go through the draft process?

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
I'm surprised he hasn't gotten a look yet. He would probably be better than Genoway who has been god awful. I remember watching some of his highlights last season and most fans thought he was a really big project. I think his skating sucks is what they said but it sounds like he has been tearing it up

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
Is he under our umbrella of prospects, or would we still have to sign him? Or does he still have to go through the draft process?

as i know, he has the contract with Hershey Bears. Not with Caps. So, if they dont sign them soon, he will move to another team. Maybe. Or KHL (Slovan Bratislava).

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
as i know, he has the contract with Hershey Bears. Not with Caps. So, if they dont sign them soon, he will move to another team. Maybe. Or KHL (Slovan Bratislava).

My guess is he gets an NHL ELC if his play has been as good as everyone in Reading is saying.

Bure

Jan 3, 2011
Ottawa, Ontario

He's not good enough for the KHL yet. Maybe AHL 1-2 years than slovan, or caps.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad