Michael Frolik Question

Debrincat93

Dec 4, 2002
Michigan
Nhl.com
i dont know enough about him, but with Olesz rushed, Weiss rushed, Horton rushed, id say just let the kid be another year and let him keep developing, inless he goes on some amazing tear where hes doing over 3 PPG in the Q or something, but even if he does id still toss him in the AHL to start the year.. if hes at a PPG by like oh december, he'd be worthy of a call up, maybe start the year with the 9 gms then see how he does, but i wouldnt just play him outright and give him a spot, let him develope into it

PanthersRule96

Jun 15, 2003
Visit site
Frolik has a very explosive stride and great stickhandling, passing ability, and a great shot. If the panthers were able to turn him into a fiery competitor and bring out an effort to go along with those skills every single night then he will be a star in the NHL. Even in the games where he did very little (Swedes) his ability was apparent as I was watching the games just focusing in on him. He possess the explosiveness that no one else on the panthers posesses right now. Players like Gaborik, Havlat, etc.... are the type of category I could see Frolik as perhaps although maybe not quite as good. He makes an effort defensively but doesn't always make the best decisions out of his own end and you know with Jacques Martin that will be key as to how much playing time he gets (See Olesz, IMO the opposite to what Frolik is (fluid skater, very strong, defense first as opposed to explosive, lanky, offense first).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad