Michael Dipuma

RUSqueelin*

Nov 2, 2005
Anybody know anything on Michael Dipuma? He's out of Chicago and from what I can see is currently playing Midget hockey there this year.

Just wondering why the London Knights took a flyer on him in the 2006 OHL draft.

Drummond17Fan

Dec 15, 2004
Anybody know anything on Michael Dipuma? He's out of Chicago and from what I can see is currently playing Midget hockey there this year.

Just wondering why the London Knights took a flyer on him in the 2006 OHL draft.

Dipuma isn't a high end U.S. player. It wasn't really a flyer pick since it's doubtful he could make the Knights next season. The Knights didn't draft any Kane-type high end U.S. players in the 2006 draft. I expect they might draft one or two high end Americans in the upcoming draft since they had success in getting Kane and Montgomery in a Knights uniform.

FTowwn

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
Dipuma isn't a high end U.S. player. It wasn't really a flyer pick since it's doubtful he could make the Knights next season. The Knights didn't draft any Kane-type high end U.S. players in the 2006 draft. I expect they might draft one or two high end Americans in the upcoming draft since they had success in getting Kane and Montgomery in a Knights uniform.

they also picked up Mcrae and Bodker, and DeHart looks good back there too

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->