Message to everyone (Mods included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOVALEV10*

Good evening guys. First things first I would like to get a couple things off my chest.

1- I wanna sincerely apologize for this fight over the last month about Lafleur and Gretzky. I'm sorry for some of the things I said because even though I was really pissed off some of those times, I gave a bad name for everyone in here so for that I'm sorry.

2- I wanna apologize on behalf of me and some of the other posters who hijacked Ogopogo's thread as well as some others. Even though I dont agree with his list, he made a great effort to come up with that stuff so he really doesnt deserve his thread getting spammed.

3- I'm sorry for some of my remarks towards guys like Ogopogo, Reckoning, Dr Moses, JCD and some others.

4- I would like for everyone on both sides to please end this Lafleur/Gretzky bashing and starting threads like Mctavish vs. Gretzky or Guy vs. Gretzky, etc. Also I would please like it if people stopped accusing me or someone else or making fun by posting something like "Geez I'm surprised for the first time you didnt mention Guy in a post of your's or something of that nature. It truly brings down HF's class and respectablity to new posters and other people visiting the site as well as everyone in it.

5- This one is for the mods. I'm sorry for all this mess and spams and fights guys, I hope we can put this behind us. However, I ask if you could please close all these threads involving Wayne, Guy or some joke threads making fun of either Guy or Wayne like the Mctavish/Gretzky one, etc. (Sorry if you did indeed close it because I haven't check)

6- Last but not least let's move on guys and have good debates and not fights/personal attacks/ making fun of people/ bashing people, etc. The reason I consider this board the best I have ever seen is because of every single poster on this board is inteligent, has a great knowledge about the game and its past and everyone's (well most) are respectfual towards one another. All in all I hope we can forget this and move on to new things and have a good time :)

Sorry for the long post but I had to get that off my chest.

eaton28

Feb 5, 2005
don't know what your talking about, but it take a man to apoligize like this :clap:

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
All great except #5 isn't necessary.

There's no need to close the threads as long as some good discussion is still going on.

God Bless Canada

Jul 11, 2004
Bentley reunion
Kudos, Kovalev10. Accountability is often a foreign concept on boards such as this. IMO, many of the threads need to be closed, as they've degenerated into name calling and arguing in circles. Many of the threads were just flaming or trolling. I've long maintained that this is the best and most enjoyable part of this site, where the most knowledgable fans were located. If the mods won't close htose forums, let's call a voluntary moratorium on them, let them die a slow death, and move on to better and more intelligent discussions.

KOVALEV10*

VanIslander said:
All great except #5 isn't necessary.

There's no need to close the threads as long as some good discussion is still going on.

I agree with you there but most of those threads have turned into flaming and making fun of each other as God Bless Canada said.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
delete the offending posts.....or shut them down.... but there was some good discussion mixed in with the anger.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That's enough now. Kovalev made his point, any suggestions, comments or other comments about the use or functions of the board should be directed to the Help forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad