Jun 10, 2004
God rest ye merry gentle posters...

May your larder be well stocked and your cup always full

May the stars lead you in all the right directions

And to quote Yul Brynner from The King and I: 'Etc., etc., etc.'

Highlight Harbor

Dec 25, 2023
Hey Habs fans & Merry Christmas!

I wanted to share a remarkable video I've created spotlighting Arber Xhekaj's incredible journey to the NHL. As a fellow hockey enthusiast, I believe you guys will find this story of unwavering determination truly inspiring, regardless of your team allegiance.

Catch the inspiring video here:

Arber's journey mirrors the passion and resilience we cherish in the world of hockey. As the creator, I invite y'all to join me in celebrating the dedication that fuels both Arber's ascent and our love for the game. I'd love to hear your thoughts after watching!

Best regards & Merry Christmas, Highlight Harbor

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Hey Habs fans & Merry Christmas!

I wanted to share a remarkable video I've created spotlighting Arber Xhekaj's incredible journey to the NHL. As a fellow hockey enthusiast, I believe you guys will find this story of unwavering determination truly inspiring, regardless of your team allegiance.

Catch the inspiring video here:

Arber's journey mirrors the passion and resilience we cherish in the world of hockey. As the creator, I invite y'all to join me in celebrating the dedication that fuels both Arber's ascent and our love for the game. I'd love to hear your thoughts after watching!

Best regards & Merry Christmas, Highlight Harbor

Professionally written and narrated. Excellent production quality and choice of music. Some observations I'd be happy to share via PM. Thank you for putting yourself on the line and posting your work – I enjoyed watching it!

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Just came across this randomly on the web lol.

Screenshot 2023-12-25 at 12.13.18 PM.png

Last edited:

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
In the spirit of Christmas, I'm wishing you guys peace. Peace with your lot in life, peace with the people who fill your life, and peace within yourself. If you can check off those boxes you're doing pretty well.

Reading your thoughts over the past many years has been a sincere pleasure. You guys have made me think, made me laugh out loud, made me frustrated as hell, and made my days a lot more fun. Here's to many more years of typing in these boxes.

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
Getting a kick out of watching some old toy commercials, seem to remember a few of these. I'm sure I would have remembered Witch Doctor, you and your friends can trade shrunken heads!

Reactions: Runner77

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Man is Christmas Ever exhausting with a kid. Spent all last night assembling a little trampoline. Spend all day today cramming some final assignments for my penultimate semester. Being old sucks, but at least I'll be old and have a paper that says I'm smart soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad