HF Habs: Merry CHristmas to everyone here!

What do you want for Christmas?

• #1C

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • #2D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New GM

Votes: 31 66.0%
  • 1st overall in the draft

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • To make the playoffs

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
This board gathers all the habs boys of all nations, colors skin, religions,etc. The year 2017 was succesful for me because I have definitely found a forum that is the reference in hockey.

Aid Mubarak, drink in moderation :D

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
A few hours early, but I finally have a few minutes to sit down and do nothing until the in-laws get here for my 2nd of 3 Christmas dinners.

I may not agree with a lot of people here, but overall, I love the community on HFHabs. Merry Christmas to everyone here, as well as to your family and friends!

If you don't celebrate Christmas, then happy long weekend anyway!

Be safe and have fun! Joyeux Noel a tous!
Cheers and let's ask Santa for a brighter horizon

Habs10025

Sep 28, 2017
Off topic but was looking at the draft rankings specifically the centers that might be available when the Habs pick. Does anyone know the true height and weight of Rasmus Kupari cause its ranging from 5'11 163 to 6'1 183

Habs need a # 1 center more than anything

Last edited:
Reactions: groovejuice

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I want a time machine to go back to 2012 so i could wack MB before he could even start to ruin what was such a promissing young core.
Dude, you have a time-machine.

Go back and purchase the original challenge cup from Lord Stanley of Preston, and rename it after yourself. Corner the booze market during prohibition and buy the Habs.

Me, I plan to go back to the 1960s, write some of the best tunes from the next decade and become a rock star. Hockey? Who gives a damn when you have a frikkin time-machine.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Joyeux temps des fetes! Merry Christmas to all! Wesolych Swiat! Aid Mubarak! Feliz Navidad!

As a Habs fan, I may disagree with some, despise the opinion of others, hell even post a comment that's on the limits of hatefulness.

But as a human being, I respect you all and wish you nothing but the best. Close your phones, PCs and laptops, and spend whatever limited time you guys and gals have left on this Earth with the ones that matter most.

Peace and love be with y'all.

Zusammenhalt

Dump & chase-not a fan of
Jan 18, 2007
Depot Division
:xsign:Not a fake fan but it's good to know who is. :xtree:

I love Christmas for many reasons.
One non secular is that north of the equator Winter solstice has just passed so Christmas to me signals the lengthening of days and more sunshine. Bring on the light!

:xcheers: All the best to fake or not.

Reactions: groovejuice

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Dude, you have a time-machine.

Go back and purchase the original challenge cup from Lord Stanley of Preston, and rename it after yourself. Corner the booze market during prohibition and buy the Habs.

Me, I plan to go back to the 1960s, write some of the best tunes from the next decade and become a rock star. Hockey? Who gives a damn when you have a frikkin time-machine.

I'd go back to the 80's and I'd be asking left and right "Heard of Microsoft? Have they gone public yet?"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad