Mens tournaments

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Does anybody know any good sites for hockey tournaments? I've dealt with CHE but they're awful and don't know how to organize tournaments. We're basically looking for destination tournaments right now, places like Arizona, Nashville, Florida, etc. We found one for Arizona but it's a little earlier in the year than I would like.

If anybody knows any good ones, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
CA hockey productions runs tournaments in AZ and Vegas. Vegas takes place in March and then August/September and AZ is Memorial Day Weekend
California Hockey Productions Home Page

there's also the Ducks Throwback Classic tournament which is the biggest adult hockey tournament in the US. It's every President's Day Weekend. Just ended but registration usually starts in September
Throwback Classic

Reactions: HansonBro

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
CA hockey productions runs tournaments in AZ and Vegas. Vegas takes place in March and then August/September and AZ is Memorial Day Weekend
California Hockey Productions Home Page

there's also the Ducks Throwback Classic tournament which is the biggest adult hockey tournament in the US. It's every President's Day Weekend. Just ended but registration usually starts in September
Throwback Classic

That's awesome! Thanks a lot. Have you ever played in either of these tournaments? I was looking at the ones for vegas and Arizona and couldn't find the cost of just the tournament. Usually we like to get a house from airbnb or something instead of hotel because it's cheaper and offers more flexibility.

Also if you know of anymore in Arizona that would be great. I was kind hoping to do a roadie from Ontario and maybe hit up a few NHL arenas along the way. Leaving in January would make the drive unpleasant and leaving in may would mean no arenas. Could do some baseball games though.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
That's awesome! Thanks a lot. Have you ever played in either of these tournaments? I was looking at the ones for vegas and Arizona and couldn't find the cost of just the tournament. Usually we like to get a house from airbnb or something instead of hotel because it's cheaper and offers more flexibility.

Also if you know of anymore in Arizona that would be great. I was kind hoping to do a roadie from Ontario and maybe hit up a few NHL arenas along the way. Leaving in January would make the drive unpleasant and leaving in may would mean no arenas. Could do some baseball games though.

I've played in the vegas one as well as the ducks tournament. Thought both were run pretty well and reasonably priced as far as tournaments go

Reactions: Tryblot

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
I've played in the vegas one as well as the ducks tournament. Thought both were run pretty well and reasonably priced as far as tournaments go

Thanks again. I've been wanting to do an Arizona tourney for a while so maybe we'll do that one.

Hopefully Arizona is still playing hockey late may and we can check out a game...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad