Memorial Cup Patches for 100th Mem. C

AttackSound

Junior Hockey Fan Since Birth
Aug 25, 2016
Owen Sound, Ontario
As the OHL wears on I'm sure many of us HF posters will realize or notice the subtle difference this season on all OHL uniforms as the 100th Memorial Cup approaches this spring.

As most of us posters may or may not notice this season the 100th Memorial Cup patches are already in use early this year unlike other years where we'd have to wait for the tournament preview show to get a glimpse of the design.

This year the CHL has relocated them to the right sleeve of the jerseys as respect to our nations military I'm not 100% certain about the Q or W on wether or not they have them there or not but have seen a fair number of OHL clubs already make there way through OS with the patches located around the elbow pad on the right side

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
As the OHL wears on I'm sure many of us HF posters will realize or notice the subtle difference this season on all OHL uniforms as the 100th Memorial Cup approaches this spring.

As most of us posters may or may not notice this season the 100th Memorial Cup patches are already in use early this year unlike other years where we'd have to wait for the tournament preview show to get a glimpse of the design.

This year the CHL has relocated them to the right sleeve of the jerseys as respect to our nations military I'm not 100% certain about the Q or W on wether or not they have them there or not but have seen a fair number of OHL clubs already make there way through OS with the patches located around the elbow pad on the right side
Here's a picture of the patch

StingDrone

Sep 21, 2017
topof106.tumblr.com
tumblr_oyxckbZbKf1tf8agvo5_540.jpg
You can see it's on his elbow in the first picture with the book

The last time they wore the yellow jerseys ( Nov 29), they were not there. Looks like they added them since then as this tweet was from today

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad