Confirmed with Link: #MelnykOut Campaign - successfully raised 8K over this past weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
The "fans" who decided to put their money into these Billboards, could have proclaimed their desire to have Karlsson remain a Senator, and promise to support the team if that happened, by committing to a 5 pack of tickets for next year.

Instead they decided to ask the Owner to sell the team, as if that would in someway make the difficulties of the Ottawa market disappear.

They could have taken the High road, but instead decided to take the Low road.
Your admiration for Eugene is admirable. The lengths you go to defend everything Melnyk related is astonishing.

Reactions: Joeyjoejoe

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
The "fans" who decided to put their money into these Billboards, could have proclaimed their desire to have Karlsson remain a Senator, and promise to support the team if that happened, by committing to a 5 pack of tickets for next year.

Instead they decided to ask the Owner to sell the team, as if that would in someway make the difficulties of the Ottawa market disappear.

They could have taken the High road, but instead decided to take the Low road.

The problem with your statement is that the people who donated to the GoFundMe page donated money to PUT UP BILLBOARDS THAT SAID #MELNYKOUT. It was clearly stated on the page as to where the money would be going, there was no negotiation taking place, it was simple, if you wanted to put up a billboard that said MELNYKOUT, you donated and the fans did.

If you want a Karlsson rally, why don't YOU start one.

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Your admiration for Eugene is admirable. The lengths you go to defend everything Melnyk related is astonishing.

I have no admiration for the owner, I can take him, or leave him.

I just have not decided to drink the Hate Melnyk Kool-Aid and spin everything Senators related into a hate Melnyk rant.

I accept he's the owner, and that he's not going to sell the team. I know there is nothing a fan or a group of fans can do to make him sell his team.

I also know there is more than one side to every story, and your default reaction to anything the Senators do is always to make it a negative, and it's Melnyk's fault ......... and I find that very amusing.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Bullying??? lol. Why don't you ask Cyril Leeder or Peter O'Leary about being bullied by this clown.

He has publicly shamed the fanbase for years now. He deserves everything he gets.

Examples?

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
I think most of us are done giving you examples. If you want some, just read people's responses to you for the past 2-3 months, you will find them there..

So you don't have any?

Proves your claim is baseless.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
I have no admiration for the owner, I can take him, or leave him.

I just have not decided to drink the Hate Melnyk Kool-Aid and spin everything Senators related into a hate Melnyk rant.

I accept he's the owner, and that he's not going to sell the team. I know there is nothing a fan or a group of fans can do to make him sell his team.

I also know there is more than one side to every story, and your default reaction to anything the Senators do is always to make it a negative, and it's Melnyk's fault ......... and I find that very amusing.
What default reaction? What hate Melnyk kool aid? No one wants to dislike the owner. That would be stupid. His actions have generated this mess. I don't think people randomly start a gofundme for the hell of it.

It's funny you say every story has more than one side yet you always defend one.

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017

1) He is the owner.
2) There is no proof he won't sell the team. (And posting quotes from a proven liar does NOT offer proof)
3) We will see if the fans can force him out. Your hero is between a rock and a hard place until he moves into Lebreton. If he is stupid enough (and there is plenty of evidence to suggest he is) to trade EK and attach Ryan to save $, then we will get to find out if your statement is true because the billboard is just the first step in the process.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
What default reaction? What hate Melnyk kool aid? No one wants to dislike the owner. That would be stupid. His actions have generated this mess. I don't think people randomly start a gofundme for the hell of it.

It's funny you say every story has more than one side yet you always defend one.

I would suggest that most people click the "like" Button when they agree with posts, and tend to "reply" to ones they have another POV on.

What do you do?

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
1) He is the owner.
2) There is no proof he won't sell the team. (And posting quotes from a proven liar does NOT offer proof)
3) We will see if the fans can force him out. Your hero is between a rock and a hard place until he moves into Lebreton. If he is stupid enough (and there is plenty of evidence to suggest he is) to trade EK and attach Ryan to save $, then we will get to find out if your statement is true because the billboard is just the first step in the process.

Why not freakout when an actual trade it made?

Is there any value in freaking out over speculation, hearsay and rumours?

If you actually believe Melnyk is lying, whenever he's stated he's not selling his team, on numerous occasions, can you explain the logic of him doing that?

Reactions: aragorn

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
I would suggest that most people click the "like" Button when they agree with posts, and tend to "reply" to ones they have another POV on.

What do you do?
In approx. 1800 posts you have 200 likes.

In approx. 740 posts I have 400 likes.

Guess which one of us has a better handle on how this fanbase feels about this owner...

Reactions: Mika Hoffmanijad

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
If you actually believe Melnyk is lying, whenever he's stated he's not selling his team, on numerous occasions, can you explain the logic of him doing that?
Derp.

To increase the price. Basic selling tactic, but you won't admit this obvious possibility to be true.

And the TDL circus around Karlsson is yet another example of Melnyk embarrassing this franchise.

@TNUOC ALUCARD ...still waiting for an answer....

Last edited:

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Why not freakout when an actual trade it made?

Because by then it will be too late. The freaking out is occurring to dissuade the owner from making rash decisions (trading our franchise player, slashing costs (on-ice and off-ice). Fans in this city are making it very clear that we won't sit on our hands and wait for the team we love to be gutted. I'm not convinced the billboard is the best course of action, but it's a start.

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
Jokes are funny, and I find it funny that when someone posts "He has publicly shamed the fanbase for years now" when talking about the Owner, and can't back it up.

LOL. No quit in you eh? I already told you where you could find your answers, but I guess you didn't read my response anyways because it didn't contain what you had "asked for"

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
In approx. 1800 posts you have 200 likes.

In approx. 740 posts I have 400 likes.

Guess which one of us has a better handle on how this fanbase feels about this owner...

Buddy, if you think "likes" from your fellow "Hate Melnyk" echo chamber occupants on this forum is an actual "handle" on how this fanbase feels, then you're delusional.

Reactions: coladin

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Because by then it will be too late. The freaking out is occurring to dissuade the owner from making rash decisions (trading our franchise player, slashing costs (on-ice and off-ice). Fans in this city are making it very clear that we won't sit on our hands and wait for the team we love to be gutted. I'm not convinced the billboard is the best course of action, but it's a start.

Well let's see if the Billoards force the Owner to sell the team.

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
Jokes are funny, and I find it funny that when someone posts "He has publicly shamed the fanbase for years now" when talking about the Owner, and can't back it up.

Here are some links for you, start at Page 1 of these threads and get back to us in a few days:

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/threa...lly-raised-8k-over-this-past-weekend.2455381/

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/threa...uation-play-out.2463827/page-4#post-143025503

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/msg-from-the-ceo-president-owner-governor.2457383/

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/threa...ur-marketing-is.2460053/page-3#post-142701365

There is just a few things for you to read here, lets treat this like public school, when you are done reading, I will assign you more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad