Melnyk rips Cooke

Status
Not open for further replies.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
How is the forensic investigation going?

Thanks for pointing out another one of the many times this Jackass has embarrassed the fanbase...

Melnyk still owes part of the investigative team money, its incredible how much of a low life he is. One of my best friends brothers was the Dr. that was hired for the job.

Aurilius

Nov 12, 2015
Hostage in Canada's Basement
May I suggest a new avatar for you Drac

tumblr_ngwc59nod31rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Grizwald

Dec 19, 2017
Melnyk still owes part of the investigative team money, its incredible how much of a low life he is. One of my best friends brothers was the Dr. that was hired for the job.

How much lower? Melnyk probably pays Count Dracula to post on this site.

Last edited:

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
People not disliking Melnyk in 2013 does not invalidate people not liking Melnyk in 2018 based on his actions over the last five years......

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Melnyk always sounded like a random dedicated hockey fan posting rants all over the place

Problem is that he is an owner. Should have hired some PR people

It's like a politician doing speeches without having it fabricated by speech experts (dunno how you call them in English)

I don't know about you guys, but I find it hilarious that Count Dracula is scouring through 5 years worth of threads to find some where people spoke favourably about Eugene.

I mean, there's reaching for straws and then there's just sad desperation.

I am sorry but 5 years is nothing for somebody that is eternal :sarcasm:

Reactions: bert and Zorf

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
That moment you realise he has been using the search function for the word "Melnyk" and has now read through 5 years of threads, ultimately necro-bumping about 3 threads, each for a single pro-Melnyk post.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Melnyk always sounded like a random dedicated hockey fan posting rants all over the place

Problem is that he is an owner. Should have hired some PR people

It's like a politician doing speeches without having it fabricated by speech experts (dunno how you call them in English)

I am sorry but 5 years is nothing for somebody that is eternal :sarcasm:

Is it weird that one of my biggest gripes about Twilight is that Edward is a Vampire who has lived for thousands of years and takes high school biology? That means he has been taking high school biology over and over for hundreds and maybe even thousands of years. That would be like your own personal hell and I am pretty sure any being immortal or mortal would eventually go insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->