Meetings schedualed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoogs

Jan 31, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
I dont know, should we all be a bit more religious? Because I can't think of anything else that would maybe help this be over...

GET IT DONE YOU STUPID IDIOTS

chiavsfan

Ahhhh yes, the "rigorous" meeting schedule. You would think if they wanted to get anything done (which I am convinced both sides do not) then they would me meeting 5 days a week, and maybe just MAYBE taking a weekend off to look at stuff. THis once every couple of weeks SH@% is just that....

x-bob

Jul 9, 2004
Montreal
chiavsfan said:
Ahhhh yes, the "rigorous" meeting schedule. You would think if they wanted to get anything done (which I am convinced both sides do not) then they would me meeting 5 days a week, and maybe just MAYBE taking a weekend off to look at stuff. THis once every couple of weeks SH@% is just that....

You can't have 5 meetingsa week. After a while you start getting sick of it. You need breaks even though they've had a 9 month break. If they want to get this thing done then 2 meetings a week is perfect IMO

SharkGirl27

Jan 23, 2005
San Jose, CA
Scugs said:
I dont know, should we all be a bit more religious? Because I can't think of anything else that would maybe help this be over...

GET IT DONE YOU STUPID IDIOTS

Man, I haven't been to church in like 14 or 15 years but if someone told me going to church would get the deal done, I'd be there 3 times a day!

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
They should have been having two meetings a week several months before the cba expired last September. I think I've reached a saturation point on hearing about them meeting.

Get it done already.

Comrie_fan

Nov 25, 2002
Qc
Visit site
Take them in hostage and make this revendication to the police. "WE WANT A DEAL DONE". I'm just kidding don't put the FBI in my house. :biglaugh: . The reality is that. More time they spent more money they will have at the end of the process. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->