GDT: Meaningless Late Night Gane

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I mean, regardless of whether they fought back for a point, or whatever moral victory we're trying to make this game out to be, the fact is that they still lost.

Winless on the road trip they assured everyone they were looking forward to and were prepared for.

Solid.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I mean, regardless of whether they fought back for a point, or whatever moral victory we're trying to make this game out to be, the fact is that they still lost.

Winless on the road trip they assured everyone they were looking forward to and we're prepared for.

Solid.

But when we win the last 3 to go 3-1-2, we gun feel dumb

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
I was thinking this same exact thing.

The defensive team can barely breath but lets send out our least offensive overtime line.

2 defensemen is bad enough, but I'm just still befuddled by that particular grouping.

What is Pesce doing on the ice for OT anyway? He's on pace for 13 points this season. What's the expectation there?

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I'm still not giving up on Darling. Cam Talbot was in a fairly similar situation his first year with the Oilers. Through the same date on the calendar, he was 3-8-1 with a 3.16 and an .888 and Anders Nilsson was getting more starts. He finished that season with a 2.55 and a .917. Last year he was 4th in Vezina voting. Darling is capable of better. He was showing better earlier in this season. Hopefully he's still adjusting to the gig, and he and the team in front of him will figure it out.

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
Cam Talbot was in a fairly similar situation his first year with the Oilers. Through the same date on the calendar, he was 3-8-1 with a 3.16 and an .888 and Anders Nilsson was getting more starts. He finished that season with a 2.55 and a .917. Last year he was 4th in Vezina voting.
Great story! Then what happened...??? I'm on pins and needles, here...! :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->