Injury Report: McQuaid Out 3-4 weeks

thornton22

Mar 13, 2013
Boston
One word: Krug!!!

Sucks for Quaider though, he just got back from a minor injury. Hoping for a quick recovery.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
There goes some of our toughness, just when McQuaid was starting to bring the "toughness" back. One of the few guys who was bringing that more consistently of late... in terms of talent it isn't much of a loss since Johnson is alright.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
While I think Krug deserves a look it is not as a replacement for Quaider. He needs to be replaced by a physical d-man willing to drop his gloves. Tis team was jst starting to play a good physical game again and he was a big part of it.

Not a fan of euros but the best replacement may be Ladislav Smid who will bring the phyisical game, even if he doesn't fight.

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
We should really take this oppertunity to up the PP
We will have 3 PP defenceman for once!

Lucic Seguin Pevs
Hamilton Spooner ----Speed and vison all over the ice

Marchy Bergy Horton
Chara Krug------------Krug Qb's it get chara back door plays

OldBruin

May 16, 2007
Canada
Has anyone noticed that whenever McQuaid has been out of the lineup we have a tendency to lose games? I go back to the playoffs against Philly, we were up 3 games to 1 or something like that and Adam went down with an injury in the fifth game and we never looked the same. A very under rated player in my opinion.

TheReal13Linseman

Now accepting BitCoin
Oct 26, 2005
Nation's Capital
Has anyone noticed that whenever McQuaid has been out of the lineup we have a tendency to lose games? I go back to the playoffs against Philly, we were up 3 games to 1 or something like that and Adam went down with an injury in the fifth game and we never looked the same. A very under rated player in my opinion.

Extremely underrated. One our best fighters, too. Bruins just got a lot smaller.

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
I'm a McQuiad fan, but the way he's playing this might not be the worst thing to happen. We do miss his toughness, but he's been a bit of an adventure this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad