McKinnon or Bishop

roosterman

Feb 4, 2008
I'm in a keeper league and have first overall pick this year and the best players available are Mckinnon and Bishop. Points for the following...

Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shots on Goal (SOG)
Goaltenders Stat Categories: Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

tgo0

Aug 28, 2007
Winnipeg
Is this even a question??

MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon MacKinnon

Then Bishop :naughty:

Jerk Store*

I refused Malkin and a first for Mackinnon and a 3rd in my keeper, so you know my vote ;)

Jerk Store*

You're nuts dude. I like Nate and all but..

Nah, in 10 years, Mack will be the age Malkin is today. Wile Malkin is a known product, it's also known that he's a plaster (as per his 72 points last year). Granted, his PPG is through the roof, but I like Mack's ceiling enough to be patient with himand get an extra 10 years out of him than I would Malkin. These top notch guys are gonna be hard to have since you have to finish at the bottom of the league to draft first in a year where a guy like that is available.

I also have Stamkos and Ovechkin (that's right, I made some sick slick moves) so I can afford staying pat with Nathan.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
How the hell do you have Stamkos and Ovechkin in a 10 team league? Lol. Honestly Ovechkin is almost worth trading for someone like Tavares.

You make a good point about Malkin. He's often hurt, it just depends where that first would be

Jerk Store*

How the hell do you have Stamkos and Ovechkin in a 10 team league? Lol. Honestly Ovechkin is almost worth trading for someone like Tavares.

You make a good point about Malkin. He's often hurt, it just depends where that first would be

Haha, I capitalized on poolers with serious lack of keepers :laugh: I like Ovechkin. Yes, a Center will get more points, but I need to fill those wing positions, and Ovechkin is the winger. I have Stamkos and Mack and C.

The first round pick was 5th overall, which would get me someone like O'Reilly or Evander Kane. Good players, but not worth the downgrade. Granted, Malkin for one year is better than Mack, no doubt, but 17 years of Mack are better than 7 years of Malkin.

I still have my first and managed to nab a 2nd round pick in my trades, so as it stands, I have an early first, two late 2nds, early 3rd etc. I like the position I'm in going forward :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad