McKeen's updates draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Chimera*

http://mckeenshockey.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=261640

They updated their top 100 and released lists for countries and North America.

Some stuff they're saying:

- very high on Mike Green. Apparently this guy is really nasty. They rank him highly.

- Raised Boris Valabik a lot.

- Evan McGrath has plumetted. Have some very negative reviews and he's out of the top 30.

- Alex Picard is in their top 10.

- Marek Schwarz is still 5th.

- They have info on Corey Schneider - a high school goalie - who looks like a good bet to go in the first round.

- An interesting piece on Robbie Schremp. He's 6th on their list and they are not planning to lower him (at least yet). They comment on the attitude rumours and explain why his production has dropped in London and if that's cause for concern.

- Informative piece on Gilbert Brulé. Not very big, but apparently very tough.

- Also, Mikka Tuomanen who was great in the Viking cup made their top 100.

Top 10:

1 Alexander Ovechkin
2 Rostislav Olesz
3 Evgeni Malkin
4 Cam Barker
5 Marek Schwarz
6 Rob Schremp
7 Wes O'Neill
8 Wojtek Wolski
9 Lauri Tukonen
10 Alexandre Picard

Last edited by a moderator:

degroat*

Boondock Saint said:
How much is a McKeen's subscription and is it worth it???

It's worth it from a couple months before the draft until a month after.

Dr_Chimera*

Here's what they say about Bolland.

Dave Bolland - C (London Knights) - Currently one of the hottest goal scorers in the OHL, Bolland is definitely not a one-trick pony. Although he's not the fastest nor prettiest skater, Bolland is deceptively quick and knows where to go on the ice in order to capitalize offensively. According to our scout in London: "His brains are what set him apart from others, outstanding hockey sense and play anticipation. He can beat a guy one-on-one with his hands and his feet and dig pucks out in the corners. Just a solid all-around player, an excellent penalty killer and in the last month the Knights' top player."

meds09

Jan 14, 2004
picard top 10?

Ferdonnet said:
http://mckeenshockey.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=261640

They updated their top 100 and released lists for countries and North America.

Some stuff they're saying:

- very high on Mike Green. Apparently this guy is really nasty. They rank him highly.

- Raised Boris Valabik a lot.

- Evan McGrath has plumetted. Have some very negative reviews and he's out of the top 30.

- Alex Picard is in their top 10.

- Marek Schwarz is still 5th.

- They have info on Corey Schneider - a high school goalie - who looks like a good bet to go in the first round.

- An interesting piece on Robbie Schremp. He's 6th on their list and they are not planning to lower him (at least yet). They comment on the attitude rumours and explain why his production has dropped in London and if that's cause for concern.

- Informative piece on Gilbert Brulé. Not very big, but apparently very tough.

- Also, Mikka Tuomanen who was great in the Viking cup made their top 100.

Top 10:

1 Alexander Ovechkin
2 Rostislav Olesz
3 Evgeni Malkin
4 Cam Barker
5 Marek Schwarz
6 Rob Schremp
7 Wes O'Neill
8 Wojtek Wolski
9 Lauri Tukonen
10 Alexandre Picard
how can they have picard in their top 10. he didnt do a thing in the prospects game and looked like someone was sitting on his back the way he skates. horrible skater, decent hands. dont know what everyone likes about this kid.

leafaholix*

They don't base their rankings on just the Top Prospects game.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
meds09 said:
how can they have picard in their top 10. he didnt do a thing in the prospects game and looked like someone was sitting on his back the way he skates. horrible skater, decent hands. dont know what everyone likes about this kid.
Intensity, very nice combination of shots, good all-around player, very good leader, know what he have to do to reach the NHL(very coachable kid) and one of the best finisher in the draft !!!

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
meds09 said:

I've seen Picard only a few times but I think he's a good skater with very good wheels. Nice hands, has the ability to score judging by his numbers at Lewiston. I don't think he will go in the top 10, but that's just my opinion. I'd say more around 20th range give or take depending on the team selecting, who's still around and how he finishes the year.

One guy I really like is Wolski, he's been impressive ever time I've seen him, and should be a great pick for whoever lands him.

I'd take Malkin over Olesz, but I only saw Malkin once and Olesz twice, so not much to go off.

VernonForrest

Feb 20, 2003
San Diego
AE12 said:
Redline is a piece of crap!

Just curious to the guys that bash Redline, are you former subscribers and were dissapointed with their coverage/opinions? or are you just going from the USA today website?

Duff88

May 7, 2002
Do they say anything about Stan Lascek (Except the Hot list)?

I really like the kid and think that he's worth a late round pick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad