Mckeens Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Reveille said:
Lundqvist @ #7 for goalies. Finally, some recognition.

not sure why it's such a big deal why a guy doesn't get his "recognition". all they are is subjective lists anyway. that said, until this guy comes over and plays in NA, he's suspect

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
It's a very interesting list. As any list their is going to be things on it that you disagree and agree about (even more so because its a top 100). But I love the fact that it offers a different perspective on things then some of the other lists I've seen, such as HF's for example.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Brock said:
It's a very interesting list. As any list their is going to be things on it that you disagree and agree about (even more so because its a top 100). But I love the fact that it offers a different perspective on things then some of the other lists I've seen, such as HF's for example.

Much different from HF's for sure.

I'm still undecided on whether or not I like the goalies separated or not.

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
For those contemplating becoming a member, is it actually worth the 5 dollars or am I just throwing my money in the waste basket to see a meaningless list? Do they do the Preds justice?

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Enoch said:
For those contemplating becoming a member, is it actually worth the 5 dollars or am I just throwing my money in the waste basket to see a meaningless list? Do they do the Preds justice?

Yeah, I'm just concerned about how good they are in putting worthwhile articles out there for us to read? I just don't want to be paying $5 for just one article a month or something like that. Thanks for any input!

TRask

Dec 8, 2003
Halifax
Anyone care to tell me where Toivonen is on the goaltenders list, No credit card or parents here :banghead:

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
this has been covered before. asking for and receiving anything that another sight charges for is against their copyright, and won't be tolerated. do NOT make any more requests for the list by PM or otherwise.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Enoch said:

What do you mean by that? If you question is "Are the Preds ranked exactly where I think they should be", then no. Nobody is ever going to rank the prospects exactly like you want.

They do however have a list that is much different that HF's. Part of that is because they seperated the goaltenders from skaters. The other part is due to the fact that they have different staff/scouts.

Kings Pawn: There is plenty of stuff to read on the site. Not only do they have the top 100(skaters) and top 30(goaltenders) but they also have an a top 50 ranking for the 05' draft.

There are new articles there almost every other day, player profiles and scouting reports(that sometimes go back a couple of years) for active prospects and future draftees.

Their message boards aren't very active, but for the most part the writers do their best to answer each question.

Like I said it's different than HF. I wouldn't say that either one was better neccessarily, but as a prospect/draft junkie I know I want as many different opinions that I can get.

In the end, it's five bucks for a month. It's basically just like taking them out for a beer. If you don't like it after your month do renew. It's as easy as that :)

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Legionnaire said:
What do you mean by that? If you question is "Are the Preds ranked exactly where I think they should be", then no. Nobody is ever going to rank the prospects exactly like you want.

They do however have a list that is much different that HF's. Part of that is because they seperated the goaltenders from skaters. The other part is due to the fact that they have different staff/scouts.

Kings Pawn: There is plenty of stuff to read on the site. Not only do they have the top 100(skaters) and top 30(goaltenders) but they also have an a top 50 ranking for the 05' draft.

There are new articles there almost every other day, player profiles and scouting reports(that sometimes go back a couple of years) for active prospects and future draftees.

Their message boards aren't very active, but for the most part the writers do their best to answer each question.

Like I said it's different than HF. I wouldn't say that either one was better neccessarily, but as a prospect/draft junkie I know I want as many different opinions that I can get.

In the end, it's five bucks for a month. It's basically just like taking them out for a beer. If you don't like it after your month do renew. It's as easy as that :)
There message board is great actually. They answer everyone's questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad