McKeen's 04 Draft Top 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hangover

Mar 16, 2002
Michigan
www.msn.com
McKeen's just put out their top 100 list for November.

www.mckeenshockey.com

Some interesting names in there and some in interesting positions. They obviously don't have a problem with Schemp's "attitude". Seems to be a very thorough list. Far better than what CSB put out.

And before someone asks, no I will not post or email the list to anyone. I paid for access, so can you.

Projo

Hangover said:

www.mckeenshockey.com

Some interesting names in there and some in interesting positions. They obviously don't have a problem with Schemp's "attitude". Seems to be a very thorough list. Far better than what CSB put out.

And before someone asks, no I will not post or email the list to anyone. I paid for access, so can you.

Are you allowed or could you possibly just write down the NAMES of the college players in the top 100. Thanks, would be greatly appreciated.

Bluenote13

Believe In Henke
Feb 28, 2002
BKLYN, NYC
Hangover said:

www.mckeenshockey.com

Just wanted to know, does McKeen's have player info/profiles on the top 100? College players? Etc....

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Bluenote13 said:
Just wanted to know, does McKeen's have player info/profiles on the top 100? College players? Etc....

For some players, some are still getting added but there is pretty good info and profiles up now. The site is constantly updating their profiles.

MHJS

Apr 8, 2003
Visit site
I'd just like to know if Kyle Raftis, Ryan Stephenson, and Vojtech Kloz are on the list and if so, what places?

Dr_Chimera*

Top 10 - which is available free

1. Alex Ovechkin
2. Rostislav Olesz
3. Evgeni Malkin
4. Cam Barker
5. Rob Schremp
6. Devan Dubnyk
7. Wes O'Neill
8. Marek Schwarz
9. Lauri Tukonen
10.Adam Pineault

Projo

WHL Follower, or anyone else for that matter are Matt Christie, Brian Ihnacak or Daniel Winnik on that list? Thank you

Rather Gingerly 1*

Hangover said:

www.mckeenshockey.com

Is Bruce Graham rated in the top 100?

Thanks

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Bluenote13 said:
Every year there has to be an overhyped goalie who's ranking is mostly based on size & size alone :shakehead

I have seen Dubnyk play and the hype just isn't size this guy is going to be a good one. I find he looks like Sean Burke a bit.

Duff88

May 7, 2002
Sag96 said:
Someone from Chicoutimi (QMJHL)on this list?????

Stanislav Lascek is the only player that MIGHT be drafted but if he's on the top 100, that means that McKeen's QMJHL scouts didn't do their job because he doesn't deserve to get a mention.

Can you tell me where Sindel, Demén-Willaume, Hensick, Stafford and Fistric were rated on this list?

Big Bill

Feb 27, 2002
Land of milk & honey
Visit site
Duff88 said:
Stanislav Lascek is the only player that MIGHT be drafted but if he's on the top 100, that means that McKeen's QMJHL scouts didn't do their job because he doesn't deserve to get a mention.

Can you tell me where Sindel, Demén-Willaume, Hensick, Stafford and Fistric were rated on this list?

Sindel = #13
Demen-Willaume= #33
Hensick = #29
Stafford = #19
Fistric = #56

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->