Recalled/Assigned: McCarron recalled from Laval

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Though Rychel would be the guy...but McCarron makes perfect sense for his last try.....he is hitting the waivers next October....if he's still a Hab by then.

Reactions: Redux91

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Twas a logical move to make. Should have happened earlier, however.

McCarron will be waiver wire eligible next year -- they might as well see what he can bring in the Romanian games.

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
Why the heck do we not send guys to play in Laval? Is it to give Lefebvre's reasons for him sticking around?
I'd send L. Shaw if eligible to go to the AHL (Waivers at worst). Froese is not bad in the NHL, but can't say he's great neither.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Very Happy

tho im thoroughly upset with how he is playing this year, but the talent is weak on the team anyhow..

but i dont want to write him off just yet, lets see him prove himself one last time, he had bigtime chemistry with scherbak and hudon once too, would be cool to see it tried again at the NHL level, why not

Reactions: Runner77

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
tenor.gif

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Top 6 center minutes ahead of Chucky? :laugh: I wouldn’t put it past this team. Wouldn’t be surprised if Bergevin spends an hour literally spitting in Chucky’s face after every game at this point. Good tank move however. This should be the last look McCarron gets.

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Though Rychel would be the guy...but McCarron makes perfect sense for his last try.....he is hitting the waivers next October....if he's still a Hab by then.

What's Rychel's status? I'm assuming he doesn't need to be protected next year or am I wrong?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->