McAvoy slew foot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babooch

Jan 7, 2014
If a slew foot is so subtle does it cease to be a slew foot?

All I know is if I was calling these games I would for sure be mistaking him as either Rory McEvoy or Charlie McIlroy.

ECanuck

Jan 7, 2010
Hamilton
Toronto player falls down, 5 to 10 seconds for whistle. Boston Player falls down, 0.1 second until whistle.

hector morrison

Apr 1, 2018
Can't see contact of foot too calf ,but what was charlie doin', just decided to stretch his leg,while simultaneously pushing back on Hyman with his arm!
I't's at least a penalty. Hyman doesn't normally go down very easy. It really has to be embarrassing for the Refs if they review the game at all!

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
I can understand why some folks would think it's a slewfoot. The motion of McAvoy and Hyman makes it seem like it should be.

However I'm with those not seeing the necessary leg or skate contact by McAvoy. It looks like McAvoy takes him down with upper body strength. Maybe there's a better angle video showing the skates more clearly from the right rear?

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I can understand why some folks would think it's a slewfoot. The motion of McAvoy and Hyman makes it seem like it should be.

However I'm with those not seeing the necessary leg or skate contact by McAvoy. It looks like McAvoy takes him down with upper body strength. Maybe there's a better angle video showing the skates more clearly from the right rear?
This is exactly it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->