MB's draft - Playoff Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggins

Jul 12, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Well we are underway with top-seeded Minnesota taking on Dallas in the Western Conference. Minny is destroying them in votes and will move on to the next round without a doubt.

I assume the next poll will be Detroit vs. Toronto.

Riggins

Jul 12, 2002
Vancouver, BC
With Minnesota advancing... Detroit and Vancouver will be doing the same.

I think a time limit of maybe 2 days will need to be set on the polls in the later rounds when the votes are closer.

wolfen

Jan 26, 2003
seattle
Visit site
top-seeded minnesota? How on earth did that happen?

their defense isn't good enough for that and their top 2 centers haven't played anything approaching a full NHL season in HOW many years?

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
wolfen said:
top-seeded minnesota? How on earth did that happen?

their defense isn't good enough for that and their top 2 centers haven't played anything approaching a full NHL season in HOW many years?

Don't hate, appreciate.. ;)

Seriously, Floppa and Lemieux are usually save bets in the playoffs, in fact, just as much as other elite centers of their era (Sakic, Modano, Sundin) as far as health goes. And I took them since it was a playoff draft.. hence why.

My defense isn't weak, it might lack a bonafide stud, but I personally find the balans to be superb (3 stay at homers - Smith, Jackman, Salei.. 2 offensive PP QB's - Ozolinsh, Rachunek .. and an all-rounder in Paul Mara) and the depth not poor either.

Anyway.. let's continue the playoffs.. I'm still awaiting my next opponent..

Riggins

Jul 12, 2002
Vancouver, BC
2nd round matchups...

1 Detroit vs. 5 New York Rangers
2 Montreal vs. 3 Chicago

1 Minnesota vs. 6 Edmonton
2 Vancouver vs. 4 San Jose

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Steadfast said:
2 Montreal vs. 3 Chicago

This one will be extremely close.. When I had to send in my list I nearly did a toss up to decide which one I should place above the other.

Riggins

Jul 12, 2002
Vancouver, BC
I just bumped up the polls to the top on the poll board. Some more votes are needed for a couple of them. Let's give them another day at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad