maxime tanguay

Status
Not open for further replies.

fedorov_jr

May 8, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
can anyone tell me about him? he didnt have that many games played or points in the regular season for chicoutimi, was he hurt? how old is he? hockeydb.com doesnt have any info on him, and the only reason i've even heard about the kid is cuz he got 2 goalies last night and it was mentioned that he's alex tanguay's younger brother...

thanx for the help :handclap:

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Hes small, 5'08 140, not the greatest skater. Smart player with the puck, good shot. Hard to say if he will become a star at the QMJHL level. Not sure on the pro upside, 2007 eligible.

Duff88

May 7, 2002
He's really small and quite soft... but he's got awesome vision and great offensive skills. He should be an excellent QMJHL player but I don't think he'll ever be an NHL player.

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
La-La-Laprise said:
Hes small, 5'08 140, not the greatest skater. Smart player with the puck, good shot. Hard to say if he will become a star at the QMJHL level. Not sure on the pro upside, 2007 eligible.

I could see him growing to like 5'09 or 5'10, at this age he should be able to put weight on with a good diet and workout plan in the off season. I say next year watch for him to be around 5'09/155, and in his draft year I would say possibly 5'10/170 shouldn't be that bad IMO. Skating can be improved by summer trainning. I think he could have pro upside to him.

Rahan

May 27, 2003
Chicoutimi
Visit site
Duff88 said:
He's really small and quite soft... but he's got awesome vision and great offensive skills. He should be an excellent QMJHL player but I don't think he'll ever be an NHL player.

He's small, but not soft. He plays with an edge, but during the regular season he had injury troubles (broken wrist, etc) so when he had icetime he was a bit shy, and even there, he played like 3-4 minutes a game on the fourth line (and even there.. 3-4 mins is almost pushing).

I expect him to put up 30-35 points next year centering the third line, and the year after his numbers will skyrocket if all goes well for him. He's got talent.

Duff88

May 7, 2002
Rahan said:
He's small, but not soft. He plays with an edge, but during the regular season he had injury troubles (broken wrist, etc) so when he had icetime he was a bit shy, and even there, he played like 3-4 minutes a game on the fourth line (and even there.. 3-4 mins is almost pushing).

I expect him to put up 30-35 points next year centering the third line, and the year after his numbers will skyrocket if all goes well for him. He's got talent.

One of my friends who played a few times against him said that he was soft and although unbelievably skilled, he was easy to push away from the puck.

Habsfan 32

Aug 18, 2004
Way up north...
I think one team is going to give him a chance to play in the NHL simply because he's Alex's younger brother. It sounds like he's got some good talent so I guess he could make it.

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
I agree with Habsfan, he has time to grow to at least 5'9-5'10 165-175 lbs by draft day, who knows he might PM bouchard 2007's draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad