Votes: 90 26.9%
  • Kucherov

Votes: 245 73.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trendkill101

May 27, 2013
Probably voted wrong, I picked Matthews but that would be going forward. Kucherov is probably the right choice at the moment but I don't see enough Tampa games.

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
Didnt realize so many people prefered Kucherov. Probably shouldve made the question "who would you rather have" and it mightve been closer

Reactions: Fataldogg

Future GOAT

Apr 4, 2017
Right now? it's Kucherov.

Not sure that'll be the case permanently or in the future though.

kk87

Feb 12, 2015
Waterloo, ON
Kucherov right now pretty easily. Could tilt back the other way as the year progresses depending on how things unfold.

Remember when everyone was debating which of the triplets would be the best player in the 2015 playoffs? That was only two years ago :laugh:

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Matthews for me. Kucherov has had an insane 8 month stretch (historically one of the best hot streaks in the lockout era) but I expect he'll eventually cool off and come back to earth as a 35-40g 70-80 point winger. His on ice shooting percentage and power play scoring have both been way too high to sustain over much longer.

I think Matthews will land in a similar place in terms of production, but plays the more important position and does it right on both sides of the puck. Dude is like Jonathan Toews with Patrick Kane's puck skills.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
If you're asking this leafs fan whether I think Kucherov would make us a better team than Matthews, even this year, I'm gonna hefta say no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->