crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
9FB41F62-44B4-4726-A22E-64C1E1168448.jpeg

Smug bastard

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Keith, Matthew has your face. Of course people want to punch it.

9HJ0wtL.jpg

hThh0yH.jpg

Edit: And I think it's worth mentioning, over Keith's career, they did punch that face, many times over many seasons.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Keith, Matthew has your face. Of course people want to punch it.

9HJ0wtL.jpg

hThh0yH.jpg

Edit: And I think it's worth mentioning, over Keith's career, they did punch that face, many times over many seasons.

Holy crap that's hilarious

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
Has anyone actually purchased subscription to that journal? Just wondering if it's worth it

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
Has anyone actually purchased subscription to that journal? Just wondering if it's worth it
It depends how you want to look at it I guess.

Duha writes for the Athletic now, so that is definitely something in their favor.
On the otherhand, they also hired Kent Wilson, the shittiest "writer" to ever lay pen to paper.

So it's probably a coin toss, personally I will never give money to a site that employs Wilson

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011
Yup, it's great. Even if you have incorrect opinions it's got tons of high quality writers on it. If you hate analytics, there are still guys who post more traditional sports writer pieces, and they have some fun video analysis/analysis by former players. If you like analytics, you'll love the crap out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: WotherMySpoon

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
lol I was just poking some fun since you hate Wilson and I'm a fan of his writing. I thought it was funny since we're normally on opposing sides of an argument; no offence intended
fair enough, I just know we've had heated debates before, so I thought this was more serious. so we can change that to go screw yourself :laugh:

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->