Matt Carle or Jack Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisd

Dec 20, 2005
phaneuf_fan_3 said:
Yea i guess its just me who doesnt see that Carle is one of the top Dman prospects out there..........oh thats right.........no there is hundreds of NHL scouts out there that dont rank him anywhere near the top as well :biglaugh: :biglaugh: though as far as your concerned they are all stupid and only like top round picks.......or is that just the ppl on this board? If thats the case what is the reason that the NHL scouts dont rate him near the top? must be some solid reasons LOL

Yeah because we all know phaneuf_fan_3 whines and dines and gets the opinions of players from scouts every night. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: I'm sure you talk to them all the time, while you're at the denver games, watching your make believe friends who play for the team :biglaugh:

Sammy*

phaneuf_fan_3 said:
Yea i guess its just me who doesnt see that Carle is one of the top Dman prospects out there..........oh thats right.........no there is hundreds of NHL scouts out there that dont rank him anywhere near the top as well :biglaugh: :biglaugh: though as far as your concerned they are all stupid and only like top round picks.......or is that just the ppl on this board? If thats the case what is the reason that the NHL scouts dont rate him near the top? must be some solid reasons LOL
Actually, I have a friend who's a head scout for an NHL team, just had dinner with him & his underlings, he sends me tapes of Carle & I went to a game specifically with him to watch Carle. He tells me he & his scouts & his GM all think Carle is great prospect & specifically said he is on all GM's radar screens.
Do you want to see my visa bill to prove I went to dinner with a head scout for an NHL team?

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
phaneuf_fan_3 said:
LOL @ you wow your are a dick clearly........in fact we do have quite a few Denver Pioneer fans in Brandon thanks......it just so happens I have a friend who plays on the Pioneers team......I have seen plenty of tapes of them which he has sent me......I also went to Grand Forks and watched them play in October........have also seen other games more recently on the NHL Network........does that work for you hero or would you like my ticket stubs?

I can't imagine how you could even hold a conversation with an English-speaking person.

Letang fan 58

No More Fleury
May 12, 2004
Canada
Chrisd said:
Yeah because we all know phaneuf_fan_3 whines and dines and gets the opinions of players from scouts every night. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: I'm sure you talk to them all the time, while you're at the denver games, watching your make believe friends who play for the team :biglaugh:

LMFAO I dont need to talk to any of the NHL scouts..........he cant even make the top 50 prospects list at HF yet lets compare him to one of if not the top defensive prospect :biglaugh: and he is not exactly an 18 yo kid who has played 1 year college. LMFAO @ fake friends who play for them do a little research moron and you will clearly find a kid on the team from Brandon if you need something to help you sleep at night.

Chrisd

Dec 20, 2005
Sammy said:
Actually, I have a friend who's a head scout for an NHL team, just had dinner with him & his underlings, he sends me tapes of Carle & I went to a game specifically with him to watch Carle. He tells me he & his scouts & his GM all think Carle is great prospect & specifically said he is on all GM's radar screens.
Do you want to see my visa bill to prove I went to dinner with a head scout for an NHL team?

Everyone who's not a complete idiot and has seen Carle play, knows he's a big time talent, then again we are talking about phaneuf_fan, we must lower our expectations.

Sammy*

phaneuf_fan_3 said:
LMFAO I dont need to talk to any of the NHL scouts..........he cant even make the top 50 prospects list at HF yet lets compare him to one of if not the top defensive prospect :biglaugh: and he is not exactly an 18 yo kid who has played 1 year college. LMFAO @ fake friends who play for them do a little research moron and you will clearly find a kid on the team from Brandon if you need something to help you sleep at night.
Wowee. Somone from Brandon plays for Denver.
Hey, I know Phaneuf, Iggy & Lundmark & thats just on the Flames cause I'm from Edmonton.

Chrisd

Dec 20, 2005
phaneuf_fan_3 said:

I'm glad HF top 50 lists are your bible, say hello to henrik lundqvist past couple years. I don't recall seeing him on there in 04 and 05.

Letang fan 58

No More Fleury
May 12, 2004
Canada
LOL @ this thread.........you guys clearly are in love with Carle and are uncapable of non bias opinions so im done with it. If you need evidence that a ton of other ppl think that Carle is no where near in Jack Johnsons range of prospect just look back at the first 3 pages of this thread.

Chrisd

Dec 20, 2005
phaneuf_fan_3 said:
LOL @ this thread.........you guys clearly are in love with Carle and are uncapable of non bias opinions so im done with it. If you need evidence that a ton of other ppl think that Carle is no where near in Jack Johnsons range of prospect just look back at the first 3 pages of this thread.

yep time for you to go grab some pillow, your input here is pretty worthless anyways. You clearly don't have a good grasp of evaluating talent, that much we all know.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Chrisd said:
yep time for you to go grab some pillow, your input here is pretty worthless anyways. You clearly don't have a good grasp of evaluating talent, that much we all know.

Or a good grasp of English.... ;)

In response to phaneuf_fan, very few people are saying Johnson < Carle, but you are saying Carle sucks and is nothing special. We are simply arguing that assertion.

Surfer Dude

Dec 29, 2005
phaneuf_fan_3 said:
LMFAO I dont need to talk to any of the NHL scouts..........he cant even make the top 50 prospects list at HF yet lets compare him to one of if not the top defensive prospect

The only time I see "LMFAO" so much is from people who do nothing but play video games. I would take the opinion of scouts over yours and (gasp) HF boards by a mile. Btw, Carle is a PPG player right now. :sarcasm:

AvengerK

Mar 9, 2004
Cal Poly, the good 1
phaneuf_fan_3 said:

As you can see above, phaneuf_fan_3 applies one of the most important rules in arguing over the internet. LOL in derision @ as many things as possible to show how utter beneath you everything is. This thread is great for a laugh, don't ruin it by bothering with things as ridiculous as a good argument backed with clear examples.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
phaneuf_fan_3 said:
LOL @ you wow your are a dick clearly........in fact we do have quite a few Denver Pioneer fans in Brandon thanks......it just so happens I have a friend who plays on the Pioneers team......I have seen plenty of tapes of them which he has sent me......I also went to Grand Forks and watched them play in October........have also seen other games more recently on the NHL Network........does that work for you hero or would you like my ticket stubs?

Does your girlfriend happen to be Christina Woloski?

Last edited:

francklem

Mar 8, 2006
I think Johnson have an edge on Carle but it s not like Carle isn t good .

Carle is a better then everage D , now let see how he adapt to the NHL and how Johnson does too .

His number are not one year wonder . And the fact that he decide to stay at DU
shouldn t be an argument against him .

You have a young guy that have an education + got talent to play NHL , i hope that more hockey players could do the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad