MAZA will wear #63 in the world cup by the looks of it

2rfppmu.png

For sale at the MSG store in Chase square

Hmm....

Tempting...

I'll look at it Next weekend when I'm in New York

cwede

Sep 1, 2010
Terrible jersey. Looks like its from a mens roller league.

Which is about how to view this event,
yes it will be fun,
but this is not some global championship,
its just a NHL money grab to market the NHL

Dint get me wrong, i intend to enjoy the whole thing,
Unlike many, i think team NA and team Euro are a great idea, those teams will be very motivated

Guffawstev

Apr 26, 2012
Zucc with 2g2a against Austria today:thumbu:

EDIT: and assist in 3v3 overtime
EDIT2: and goal in SO.. , 3g3a

Last edited:

gorgos

Feb 16, 2010
Norway won 6-1 in regulation, 7-1 after OT, and won the shootout.

I guess they are practicing all scenarios for the upcoming Olympic qualification, that starts on Sept. 01.

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
Zucc with 2g2a against Austria today:thumbu:

EDIT: and assist in 3v3 overtime
EDIT2: and goal in SO.. , 3g3a

He played great. Finally had a very good center on his line in Thoresen and they were awesome! Really solid and dominating performance from that line.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
He played great. Finally had a very good center on his line in Thoresen and they were awesome! Really solid and dominating performance from that line.

Nice, I missed the game + new national team coach. :)

Hm, maybe they have plans to move zuci, thoughts?
We`ve so many new Rangers forwards and now Brandon Pirri!
None of those summer signings who can take the 1st or the 2nd line roles though, except ZIBANEJAD, but he will replace Brassard..

Anyway I`ve a notion that Gordon will either move Nash or Zuci before March 2017.

Last edited:

Zucc36

Jan 8, 2011
Nice, I missed the game + new national team coach. :)

Hm, maybe they have plans to move zuci, thoughts?
We`ve so many new Rangers forwards and now Brandon Pirri!
None of those summer signings who can take the 1st or the 2nd line roles though, except ZIBANEJAD, but he will replace Brassard..

Anyway I`ve a notion that Gordon will either move Nash or Zuci before March 2017.

Zucc´s contract is by far the best on the team, from a club´s point of view. That kind of player with his production and what he brings to the team besides points, for such a cheap contract, is rare in the NHL. On the other side, this makes his trade value high also. So if the return is good, I wouldn´t be surprised if he is moved.

YetAnotherNorwegian

Nov 1, 2010
No one will move Zucc and Zucc will move for no other team. He is a Ranger for life. :handclap:

While I sincerely hope you are right and that we see Mats in Ranger blue until the day he retires (or comes back home), I have no doubt the brass will move him without hesitation or heavy hearts if they believe it's the best thing to do.

As rare as "club players" are here in Europe where the trading system doesn't exist, they seem to be ****ing unicorns in American leagues.

Even Gretzky was sent packing when the offer was good enough.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
Zuuc in on all 3 Norway Goals today (1G 2A)...including an assist on this game tying goal with seconds remaining in the third. They lost 4-3 in OT. Alex Nunn does a hell of a job with GIFs like these:

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Looks like Zooks is having another really good game vs Italy. He did a similar pass play from the point for another redirection goal as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad