Mathieu Melanson

badrobot101

Jan 16, 2006
Toronto
Currently playing for the Remparts, he has 21 - Twenty-one! - goals in the QMJHL playoffs so far. (Alexander Radulov, who is also having an excellent playoff, has 17.)

I think he must be an over-ager, as the Wild drafted him in the eighth round in 2003. Does anybody know if the Wild still own his rights? Also, is anything expected of him in terms of developing towards an NHL career?

Thank you for any information.

kostybros

Oct 28, 2005
Qc city
badrobot101 said:
Currently playing for the Remparts, he has 21 - Twenty-one! - goals in the QMJHL playoffs so far. (Alexander Radulov, who is also having an excellent playoff, has 17.)

I think he must be an over-ager, as the Wild drafted him in the eighth round in 2003. Does anybody know if the Wild still own his rights? Also, is anything expected of him in terms of developing towards an NHL career?

Thank you for any information.
He's a good player and still improve a lot wich is a good thing but he might be a long shot for the NHL. he could play in the AHL but I don't see him playing for the wild in the next 2 or 3 years.
Ive seen the remparts often this winter and Radulov is by far the best player in the league, he'll be on a 2nd line in the nhl soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->