Matchup Ovechkin vs Crosby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duff88

May 7, 2002
Cariboux said:
For the fans from Quebec, the game in Rimouski is going to be on RDS.

Are you 100% sure about this? I'm already waiting for this moment! :yo:

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Rostov-on-Don
Sorry I don't know French, but does the article say that Ovechkin will actually be playing?
Except for the WJC, I seriously doubt that he'd play with the Russian junior team. From what I hear, this team is more of a Russian junior select team rather than the one that will be at the WJC. I could be wrong though.

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
JasonMacIsaac said:
RDS is french cbc?

no RDS is the French TSN.

Thing is though this Russian team is suppose to be a tier 2 type team, I don't think Ovechkin will be their, Russia is not going to want to give Canada a sneak peak at their potential team.

Captain Hack

November 24th
Young Russian and Alexander Ovechkin will face Rimouski Oceanic and Sidney Crosby at Rimouski.

Russian will also play Against
Halifax Moosehead
London Knights
Sarnia Stings
Calgary Hitmen
Brandon Wheat Kings[/QUOTE]

They won't exactly be playing these teams but they will be playing in their buildings. Each league will be selecting 2 all-star teams to play against the Russians, this is in place of the Hershey Cup series.

Rahan

May 27, 2003
Chicoutimi
Visit site
There's no word about Crosby / Ovechkin in this news, you can't say Ovechkin's gonna be there for sure if they didn't announce it. He's a Russian superstar, but maybe, for some reasons, they may prefer him playing in the RSL instead of missing a few matches for this exhibition..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->