Marvel Heroes Servers are shutting down

kurt

the last emperor
Sep 11, 2004
Victoria
I gave it a try - only lasted 5-10 minutes. I might have been missing something but didn't find it fun at all.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Game was awesome until they changed the core system earlier this year.

They also made things way too expensive. I couldn't justify buying a lot of stuff because it was just too expensive.

As an Ultimate Pack Founder, I'll never buy anything from Gazillion again. I got my money worth, but it's awful that it shut down after 3 1/2 years.

Disney also offered to buy the game from them but Gazillion refused.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I wonder how much of that had to do with the Movie licenses. If Disney got the game would they have to remove the X-Men and Fantastic 4?
Not unless they want too I don't think.

We're the X-Men not in the Lego Marvel games? I know the FF4 were.

I know they took them out of the new Lego game but I was under the impression it's purely a pressure tactic to get the licences for the movies back.

Belamorte

Feed Your Head
Nov 14, 2003
North American Scum
Not unless they want too I don't think.

We're the X-Men not in the Lego Marvel games? I know the FF4 were.

I know they took them out of the new Lego game but I was under the impression it's purely a pressure tactic to get the licences for the movies back.

Yes, the X-Men are in the Lego Marvel SuperHeros or Marvel Avengers game? I am currently playing them with my kid, we are only part way through both but we have had Wolverine, Storm, (Nightcrawler or Beast I think), Iceman, Cyclops and Pheonix so far as well as The Fantastic Four (not sure which game is which though). And maybe Professor X and a couple others have shown up. Also, Magneto is an enemy and a few other X-Men enemies as I remember (it has been a couple weeks since I have seen him so have not played in a while).

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
Yes, the X-Men are in the Lego Marvel SuperHeros or Marvel Avengers game? I am currently playing them with my kid, we are only part way through both but we have had Wolverine, Storm, (Nightcrawler or Beast I think), Iceman, Cyclops and Pheonix so far as well as The Fantastic Four (not sure which game is which though). And maybe Professor X and a couple others have shown up. Also, Magneto is an enemy and a few other X-Men enemies as I remember (it has been a couple weeks since I have seen him so have not played in a while).

They are in the Lego Marvel Superheroes, but not Lego Marvel Avengers because the second game followed the Avengers cinematic universe.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Yeah you're right. I remember playing as Wolverine. My bad.

The new Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 which was released this week has no X-Men or FF4.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad