Injury Report: Martinook enters COVID Protocol

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Leivo makes sense even if the fan in me wants to see the shiny new toy. That's what the taxi squad is for.

Also, that 4th line of Stepan, KK, and Leivo is a 4th line of 3 guys who are decidedly not full-on grinders. Could be dangerous. Based on play style alone, that might be the "3rd" line with the Lorentz-Staal-Fast line playing much more like a traditional 4th.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Leivo makes sense even if the fan in me wants to see the shiny new toy. That's what the taxi squad is for.

Also, that 4th line of Stepan, KK, and Leivo is a 4th line of 3 guys who are decidedly not full-on grinders. Could be dangerous. Based on play style alone, that might be the "3rd" line with the Lorentz-Staal-Fast line playing much more like a traditional 4th.
We can dream but you know it's more likely he uses them as a 2nd line vs 4th line

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Martinook is a good fit against the Rangers but Leivo is also a big body so loss is somewhat mitigated.

Big game Friday and I'm glad weather is slated to be better than earlier predicted. Still, for those going, be darn careful coming home.

mikeyfan

Dec 27, 2018
Kind of Surprised they aren’t moving Smith to the fourth line and Bear back at point

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad