Martin Vagner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stada

May 24, 2004
RamczyK said:
From a first-round (Dallas Stars) pick in 02 to a ninth round pick by the Hurricanes, has he (Vagner) really regressed that badly? I've heard knocks on his decision making, but goodness, this is the same guy who looked like a sure-fire NHL defenseman... isn't it?

I wouldnt take it like that...Vagner has played good hockey all year long havent been like his first year but he still has a lot of skills and potential left.. This guy has been unlucky because of his injuries ... and all the way through the year he had missed a lot but not only that , you have to considered that he went to dallas for 2 weeks and then came back and he left again around november or so in finland... This guy isnt bad atall if you look at his stats for the 2003-2004 year : 38th games played , 6 goals , 12 assists , for 18 pts total ... itts not that bad at all considering the game that he missed...... Anyways good luck for him!!!!!!

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
Martin Vagner played with the best defenseman in the QJMHL this year, Doug (not sure of his first name) O'Brien. I've seen those two players play 4 or 5 times live. I like Vagner but I doubt he will make it to the NHL. He has a lot of skills tho, is good on both end. I was hoping the Habs to take a gamble on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad