• Nico Hischier

Votes: 164 59.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I voted for Mitch Marner because when you factor in last season he has proven himself more than Hischier, along with setting the Leafs rookie record for most assists.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
First 20 games

Mitch Marner - 7 goals, 9 assists - 16 points (13 5v5, 3 PP)
Nico Hischier - 3 goals, 12 assists - 15 points (11 5v5, 4 PP)

The fact that this isn't 50/50 or in Marner's favour due to his longer track record is telling about this site's bias against Leafs players.

Marner has just 2 goals this year in 23 games. He is on a 7 goal pace. Nico is not much better with 3 but he is 18, not 19 and 20 as Marner's numbers have been thus far. This is not really a true apples to apples comparison.

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
lol. facts are facts.

YOU wrote: "there is a clear cut bias against the leafs, similar to the abuse many players take just because they are canadian"

"Clear cut bias against the Leafs"? By who? In what way? What abuse many Canadians players take because of their nationality?
What part of this is supposed to be a FACT, as in something that is an undisputable, objective truth? :facepalm:

I was being extra nice and considerate when describing that as "persecution complex". It's actually pure, unadulterated paranoia. Snap out of it.

Reactions: Flames 1st pick

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Was gonna explode then saw this was from 2017. Still a bad opinion back then to say hischier over marner but atleast he was a recent 1st OV and had draft hype. Now and moving forward this should be a no brainer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->